Chapter Fourteen -

14

~

Last chapter :(

~

Harry rushed into the school and noticed only very few people were still in the hallways. His alarm hadn't gone off this morning, so he woke up later than usual. He sighed because not only was he late, but his plan would have to happen later. He continued rushing and ran to his first class of the day.

-

Louis threw his bag on the lunch table and took a seat. Adee looked up at him and noticed the bags around his eyes and how exhausted he looked.

"How are you?"

"Hmm?" Louis looked up, barely able to keep his eyes open. "Oh, fine."

"Really?"

"M-yeah, just," Louis yawed, "Just tired, haven't been able to get much sleep."

"I can tell."

Louis didn't reply. He just rubbed his temples in attempt to try and sooth at least a bit of the pain from his headache.

"Louis! What's up my man." Niall exclaimed as he approached the table.

"Nothing, as always." He replied, in a monotone voice.

"Want to go get some food?" They asked him.

"No, not hungry."

"You never get lunch anymore, you have to eat Louis.."

"Yeah, you need food, and you need to--"

"Need to what? Need to get on with my life? Yeah, you think I don't know that? I do, it's just hard okay. I'd appreciate it if you guys would let me build myself up at my own pace. If you guys don't like me acting this way, I can go."

"No, take your time, we're just worried. Not just us, the rest of the group too. Sure they're not as close to you as us, but they noticed the sudden change in attitude and everything, and we all want to help out in any way we can."

"Look, I know this sounds bitchy, but I just need my time and space, that's all. Thanks for being worried, but I just.." His eyes began to tear up, "Fuck. I just.. I don't know what I need, but this is why I don't like talking about it." He forcefully wiped away his tears and tried to compose himself.

"Hey Louis, it's okay, we understand, we won't bug you about it anymore, we just want to see you up and running again, but it's okay, take your time. You sure you don't want lunch?"

"I'm sure, just get me a water or something, will ya?"

"Sure thing."

Niall and Adee got up to get in the lunch line. Louis took his phone out of his pocket and began to play a game. The rest of the table was actually worried about him, but they didn't really bug him about it, they weren't quite sure how to approach him without making things awkward.

A few minutes later, he got up to go to the bathroom. He continued to play on his phone as he made his way to the nearest bathroom. Since he wasn't looking where he was going he crashed into someone, but he didn't get a chance to see who he bumped into because they dragged him into a room.

Normally he would react and punch whoever was dragging him, but his energy was so drained he just let himself. The person closed the door and kept the room dark. Before he even tried to speak up, a pair of lips were forced onto his.

He was about to push whoever it was away, but he instantly recognized the soft lips who kissed him with a passion that was making him melt.

When the kiss broke, Louis looked around for the light switch.