He's a rapper and he's really good. I walked in with my baby right behind me as I spotted everybody.

"Hey y'all, this is my boyfriend Jahseh."

"What up man?" X said shaking up with Ski and all my other cousins.

"I bought him here so he could spit some shit in the booth, he's cold and y'all are too so that's why we here."

"Damn you ain't miss us? Forget you too." My cousin Tank said as I mugged his head and jumped on his back. He's a big ass goof ball but a certified hood nigga.

"Huh? Baby you ain't tell me that I didn't even bring my book." I held it up.

"I know cuz I did." He smiled and came over kissing me.

"Let's drop some shit then." Him and Ski shook up again. We headed to the studio and I took my seat. They went through a few beats until he picked the right one..I was just smoking my blunt catching up wit my brothers.

"That's it, I got this hook in my head I gotta lay it down." He walked towards the booth and walked in. The beat dropped and he ripped it.

"Aye! FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP! You done fucked up..George W Bush all on her pussy yeah.." He finished the whole verse and my mouth was hung open.

I jumped on him as soon as he came out..

"Baby that was so good!"

"Yeah vro you killed it!" Ski said as he passed Jah the Henny Bottle. Ski went in the booth and did his thang. The entire song was crazy, I can't wait until Khaed finishes it.

RIP Khaed RIP Jahseh 🥺😫💔

We headed back to the living room and everybody was rolling up, I spotted some bright ass hair.

"BOOLIE BUT!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Damn girl you know I'm a damn twig, yo ass done got fat." I put him in a headlock and he tickled me. I missed my family so much, words can't explain.

"Nigga in all the right places my man ain't complaining." I said winking at Jahseh who stuck his tongue out and returned to his convo wit Ski. They're really bonding..I love it.

"Yo can you make us dinner? My girl got a bunch of shit in there but I got popped by some grease making breakfast this morning and I'm scarred fo life." Ski and all the boys laughed.

"Just like ole times huh cuz?" I wrapped my arm around him and Jahseh.

"Fine I'll cook but I want my own blunt. Y'all nasty and I don't know where y'all lips been." I said looking stank and they all laughed.

I made my way into the kitchen and seen what I was working with. She got a shit ton of seafood in here so I'm gone do a seafood boil, fry some fish and make some bomb ass sides.

I cleaned the seafood good and seasoned it along with potatoes and corn. I put it all in a 2 big ass pans and put them in the oven. I cut the timer on and started boiling the elbow noodles.

I cut up the cabbage after I cleaned it and put it on low, I don't want it to cook too fast or burn. I went to see what kinda cheese they had and was disappointed.

"American? Oh hell no, this ain't enough." I walked in the living room to a full blown celebration. What the hell these fools doing? What's the occasion?

"Yo why you ain't tell us he just got out from doing a bid?" Ice asked me hitting the blunt.

"Because y'all are fucking crazy. Why else?" They act like they don't know who the fuck they are.