4. Sleepover

We made it home and I raided my pantry and pulled out all the snacks I knew they'd love

We made it home and I raided my pantry and pulled out all the snacks I knew they'd love. They were in the living room setting up the game and after I packed everything into a big ass duffle I dragged it to the living room.

Jahseh seen me struggling and rushed over giving me a disapproving look.

"Baby girl why you tryna tote this stuff? You tryna hurt my baby vessel before it's even here." I died laughing at that little comment because he truly is a mess.

"I hope you don't think you'll be treating me like I'm fine china when it happens. I don't want you being all extra."

"When it happens huh?" He smirked.

"Well that's too damn bad." I rolled my ass and walked away. He slapped my ass and gripped it after..

I looked up and luckily Aiden had his attention elsewhere.

"Stappppppp." I said laughing and getting outta his grip. He wore that same smirk and finished setting everything up.

I made sure they were comfortable while I started on dinner for later. There's no way in hell I'm letting them eat this crap all night.

I was halfway done with everything after about an hour so I poured myself some wine.

The boys were yelling at the TV and laughing loud. I took plenty pics and videos of them, I live for moments like this. Family is everything.

I walked in the living room and sat on the couch placing my wine on the end table.

"Aiden you okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh honey please don't call me that, it makes me feel old. Anima is fine with me."

"Yes m- I mean okay Anima."

"Seh you okay?" He looked at me quickly before returning his attention to the TV.

"Seh? Where'd that come from?"

"You no like?" I made a fake frown.

"It's like a little pet name, it's cute."

"It is not." I need to quit lying to myself.

"It kinda is." Aiden chimed in making me look at him.

"How do you know what that is?" I smiled at him.

"I know a lot. I know my brother has a huge crush on you and always making heart eyes at you when you walk away." Jahseh's cheeks heated up and he hit him with a pillow.

"Shut up and stay outta grown folks business."

"Get off my lil baby you just mad because he telling the truth." I held out my fist and he bumped it.

"Oh so I'm being double teamed now?"

"Maybe." I shrugged as he laughing looking back at the TV. I grabbed the same pillow he hit Aiden with and hit him in the head.