6. A New Leaf

"Babyyyyy c'mon we gonna be late! I took off today to help you find a job, early bird gets the worm!" I yelled up the steps, I don't know why he tryna look all fine

"Babyyyyy c'mon we gonna be late! I took off today to help you find a job, early bird gets the worm!" I yelled up the steps, I don't know why he tryna look all fine. I already got him a button down, some slacks and some nice shoes, I did his hair into this cute ass style last night.

"Shit I'm coming baby!" He rushed down looking sexy as ever, this man is so fucking fine. I know Cleo has hell when he was growing up with them fast ass lil girls.

"You clean up niceeee. Look at my man looking all dapper oui papi." I pur'd in his ear. He smirked and pulled me closer.

"Ewwww." Aiden said coming down the stairs scrunching up his face.

"You just jealous." Seh joked sticking his tongue out.

"You are fine as wine Anima gone ahead and get wit a real nigga, I'm gone be taller than him anyway." I died laughing as he got chased by his brother.

"Boys! Boys! Cut it out we have to go." I yelled and they stopped in their tracks.

"You mean." Jahseh pouted.

"Super mean." Aiden said acting like he was crying. I rolled my eyes and headed out the door, as they shook hands. We all got in the car, buckled up and pulled off.

20 minutes later...

"This place is like a temp service but I know several people that got hired on with the company."

"Good, I can't wait to start making money again. I wanna help you and my mama, I got so many plans."

"Baby I'm just fine...I don't need it but that's so nice of you though. I just want you to take care of yourself, your mom and brother." We headed inside and I assisted him with his paper work.

"Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" He read out loud looking at the paper as a flustered look spread across his face.

"No, you were acquitted." He nodded and continue to answer hella questions, he even did an assessment so now we were just waiting on the background.

The lady called him to the receptionist desk as I sat nearby.
"Mr. Onfroy it says here you were convicted of first degree murder." The fat, blonde haired old white woman straight faced him. I got up and made my over to them..

"I was acquitted."

"I have the paperwork here." I said pulling it out handing it to the white lady. She looked down at the paper and didn't even take it...

"I'm sorry we don't have any open positions."

"That's a lie y'all have a shit ton of positions listened on the website and right here!" I picked up the paper and waved it around, this bitch better get some act right.

"I don't understand you didn't say that until you got my background check! I didn't do shit I was acquitted, why would they let me go if I did it?" He fired back, just as upset as me.