10. Heat

4 months later

4 months later...

"Baby! C'mon wake up I cooked you breakfast." I smiled kissing his lips.

"Stop baby girl, I got morning breathe." He said tryna get outta my grip.

"Boy hush I've kissed you countless times before you brushed your teeth. Now get up before your shteak and eggs get cold."

"Shteak?" He smiled looking all goofy, he scooped my ass up quickly and practically ran to the kitchen.

"Slow down before you drop me."

"You fine China baby, I would never. Damn this food looks good." He said licking his lips and was about to dig in..

"Better than me?" He stopped midway and looked at me..

"Fuck no!" He kissed me and we dug in, he has a good ass job making like 15 bucks a hour at this factory but he's off today. I'm so proud of him..

"I got something planned for us today after I finish up some work."

"Really? What you got planned?"

"You'll see."

Later that afternoon.

"Damn I wasn't expecting all of this, this food is good baby." I brought him to the park wit some wine, weed and a shit ton of food and desserts.

"Thank you my love, I wanted to plan something romantic and special for you. You're such a good, hard working man..it makes my pussy wet." I smirked..

He laid me back on the blanket and looked around. There was nobody in sight and we were in the cut, literally. He climbed on top of me as his hands roamed to underneath my skirt. I moaned lowly and bit my lip, I swear he always knows how to touch me..

He rubbed me until I came all over his fingers then slid inside of me. My legs were spread wide as he pounded into me roughly. We were just eating breakfast and now we fucking.

"Fuck daddy! I-I'm cummin shit!" I yelled as he put his hand over my mouth. We were still in the park but luckily it was kinda empty..

"Shit baby girl..I-I fuck!" He said slowing his strokes.

"Cum wit me baby." I smirked licking his ear. I came again right before he did and I shook like crazy.

We heard foot steps so we hurry up and got dressed, we finished right before someone came around the corner.

"C'mon you fucking freak the surprises ain't over yet." I grabbed his hand and we gathered all of our things.

We took a ride to my hood, I can't believe I haven't been here in a while, I miss this place. We pulled up and got out walking up to the door hand in hand.. I knocked and tried to calm any nerves he had.

"Don't mention you did time they're very extra and protective over me." He nodded and the door opened. I hugged my cousin Stokeley, I haven't seen him in a few months.