Cheating...again?

Tears are falling down his cheeks. Why would she do this? After all he's done for her?

There's a knock on his door and he knows who it is.
,,Hiccup, please let me in. I know you hear me.",Astrid says on the other side of the door.

Hiccup cries more and puts his head in his hands.
,,Hiccup...please.",she says.
,,Astrid, Go the fuck away!",he tries to sound strong but he sounds the opposite.
,,I didn't mean to kiss him. I swear I didn't mean to. I thought it was you.",she quietly says.

Hiccup stands up from the bed and walks to the door but he doesn't open it.
,,You didn't mean to? You thought it was me? I didn't look like it. You were making out, I saw the video."

Astrid sighs.
The video. Of course.

There was a party yesterday. Hiccup didn't go, he's not so popular, but Astrid did. She promised him not to stay long and drink too much, but she did. They have been together for 2 years and now she ruined this.

She kissed another guy and his cousin, Snotlout filmed it and showed it to Hiccup.

,,I...",she starts crying. ,,I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. I love you...only you."
Hiccup sighs quietly.
He loves her, too.

,,I won't leave, Hiccup. You know I won't. Not until you forgive me.",she says. ,,I know, I hurt you and you have all the right to be bad at me because I was a b!tch, but I swear to you that I don't love him. I thought it was you, i swear. You know i don't lie to you. I never lied to you."

She's right, she never lied to him in her whole life.

He listens to her as she cries on the other side of the door.
What is he supposed to do?
She kissed someone else.
It doesn't matter if she was drunk or not, she kissed someone else.

,,Astrid, I-i can't do this right now. I just...can't trust you anymore. I know you were drunk, but...I-I need time..."
She just cries harder but stops after while.
,,I-i understand. I-I just hope, you can forgive me someday.",with that she leaves.

~~~~~~

2 Weeks later they both still didn't talk to each other.
Both are heartbroken.
Hiccup wants her back, but at the same time, he doesn't know if it's a good idea.
He misses her. He misses her laugh, her smile, her face...everything.

He looks at his phone. Should her call her? Should he just forgive her?
He knows from ruff, that Astrid is really heartbroken and that she's still crying everyday, but is that a good idea?

,,Fuck it.",he mutters as he just calls her.
After a few seconds, she answers.
,,Hiccup?"
,,Astrid",he sighs. ,,Are you free? I need to talk to you."
,,I- uh- yes, ofc. You can come over."
,,Ok. I'll see you in a few."
,,Yeah...see ya."

~~~~~~

Hiccup breathes in- and out and knocks on the door. Astrid opens the door and tell him to come in.
After a few minutes of awkward minutes, he decides to break the silence.

,,I missed you, Astrid. A lot."
,,R-really?",she asks with hope in her voice.
,,Yes. I-I still can't fully trust you, but I can't live without you and I'm ready to try to trust you again."
,,I-i...thank you, Hiccup. I'm really sorry, for what I did. I know I should've never kissed someone else, even if I was drunk and I promise you, I'll never drink again.
I don't want to lose you again."

He smiles.
,,I forgive you, Astrid. Don't do it ever again, because I'll not forgive you a second time and it'll break us both."
She nods.
,,I won't. Thank you...I-I love you."

He looks at her and she's scared that she said the wrong thing.
,,I'm sor-"
,,I love you, too.",he interrupts her.
Her face lits up.
She hugs him and he hugs her back.
,,I love you, love you, love you so so much."

He smiles and kisses her neck.
,,Love you more."
After that he softly pushes her away and kisses her. She kisses back and puts her arms around his neck.

~~~~~~

Astrid opens her eyes and blinks a few times. She notices arms around her naked body and her eyes widen.
,,No no no no no....wait.",she turns her head a little bit and sees auburn Hair.
She starts smiling as she remembers what happened the day before.

,,Hmmm good morning, mlady.",Hiccup says.
Astrid smiles and turns around, so that she can look at his face.
He kisses her and smiles.
,,I love you, Hiccup."
,,I love you more."

Hiccstrid OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara