"Are you stalking me or something?" I huffed in annoyance as he rolled down the window.

"Would you like me better if I said yes?" he replied, his voice amused.

"Remember, security on speed dial," I replied.

He laughed lightly, leaning over from the driver's seat to open the passenger door.

"Come on, get in before the rain gets worse and you'll be a drenched kitty."

"Har har, very funny," I replied sarcastically.

He sighed, "Just get in. A friend is offering you a ride, you accept it."

"I didn't know we were friends," I pointed out.

"We could be friends with benefits," he suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

I raised my eyebrows at him and closed the door on his irritatingly smirking face before walking around his car. Just then, it started raining harder. It was that warm rain, the worst kind probably.

Wes repositioned his car in front of me again.

I sighed, looking up at the sky, "Damn you! I can see you, damn it, Sun! Why is it raining?!"

"Are you thanking God for my presence? Because trust me, I've had that before. You need to be more original." Wes called out.

I sighed irritably before getting into the car.

"Okay, so you're not a morning person," Wes observed with an amused look.

I shot him a dark look. He laughed as he drove towards Chance café. A reason why I didn't take my car was because the café was only a few minutes' drive.

"Oh, my god," Eli exclaimed once we had walked in. "Is this Kitty I see before my eyes?"

I laughed at her, walking to the counter. The clock on the wall read 8 am. Wow, I really was early today.

"Blame this guy," I said, pointing a thumb at Wes who was standing behind me.

Eli raised an eyebrow, a slow smirk beginning to form on her face.

"You spent the night together?" Jordan exclaimed from the coffee machine.

"What?! No!" I retorted, horrified. I then whirled on Wes "Oh, which reminds me, what is this?!" I showed him my phone, where the message from 'sexy beast' was still open.

Wes glanced down at my phone and smirked, "You really didn't have to name me such a flattering name, Kitty. I know how you get all feisty in bed and all that, but really."

Eli grabbed my phone and stared in shock at me while Jordan roared with laughter.

"You know what's sadder," I replied, raising an eyebrow. "You naming yourself that. I'm guessing you make your own nicknames and tell girls to call you that, too? Pathetic, really."

"Oohhh, burn," Jordan laughed. Wes shot him a sharp look and Jordan immediately sobered up, pressing his lips together to not burst out laughing.

Eli handed my phone back to me, laughing. "Wow, Kitty, things really escalated quickly between you two last night."

"Not you, too!" I groaned. "I thought you were on my side!"

"The evidence is against you, Kitty," she replied innocently.

I sighed irritably, walking away from Eli and Wes, throwing up my hands in the air in frustration.

"Good morning, Jordan," I said, pretending that nothing had happened.