Chapter 9: Lean's Special Place

"Lean what? Where are we? It's so beautiful!" I said stunned by how beautiful this place is. I looked around spinning in little circles. I tried to save everything that I was seeing in my memory but it's difficult cause I can never remember stuff.

There was a field full of different kinds of flowers, the trees and grass looked healthy. The field looked like it could go on for miles. Right next to that was a little park. It's been sooo long since I went to a park. There was barely anybody here. Only a couple children with their parents. It was quiet. Nature was so beautiful. It always made me feel so calm and peaceful. I was looking around the park and I saw there was a swing that I literally ran as fast as I could to it before anybody else. I jumped up on it and started swinging going higher and higher. I saw Lean shaking his head at my childish behavior and started walking to where I was.

"Come on we need to go." Lean said quickly and was blushing a little bit. He was pulling me away from the swing. I was confused why was he blushing? Why did he have to pull me away I was playing?!

"Ugh why?! We just got here. I was having fun!" I was going to do something ugh what was it? Oh yeah! "GOOD BYE SWING! HAVE A FUN LIFE! DON'T LET PEOPLE STEP... WELL SIT ON YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU NEED TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!" I shouted to the poor swing and waved good bye to the swing and the people. I even took a little bow. When I started to scream Lean hissed and covered his ears. I just gave him a sheepish grin.

"Jesus! You have a loud voice and right next to my ears! You know we have super hearing! Wait... Why were you talking to a swing?" He asked with a confused face. He looked so adorable. His eyebrows scrunched up trying to think figure it out. I just shrugged my shoulders. "How do you not know? It's your mouth and you control it." Lean said in a 'duh' tone. I honestly had no idea why I said that. It just came out. Once again I just shrugged my shoulders. Wait where are we going? How do I forget to ask?!

"Hey where are we going? I thought you wanted to take me to the park/field?" I asked. I then saw Lean's cheeks turn pink. Aww he's blushing again. I couldn't help but smile at that. He was so adorable. I poked his cheek and he whacked my hand away.

"I may or may not have taken a wrong turn and we ended up here." He replied embarrassed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his stupidity. I gave him a blank look. He put his hands in an 'I surrender' way. "Fine! I did get lost but I can find it just wait."  I rolled my eyes at his answer.

We continued walking. I started looking around where we were. There were trees everywhere. I would sometimes tripped on a stick on the floor but I always catch myself in time. I'm pretty sure we are in the forest.

Lean all the sudden put his hands over my eyes. Like he read my mind he said "Close your eyes. I wanna show you something but it's a surprise." I covered my eyes and I started waking more faster as I could but since I couldn't see I tripped over something and fell. Lean let out a chuckle and helped me get up. He ended up having to put his hand on my back to help me not trip anymore.

"Soo... How's life?" I said trying to fill the awkward silence. I started swinging my arms back and forth with my eyes closed. I was trying to be careful in case I fell. I wonder where we are going. I wanted to ask but he said it was a surprise.

"Uh good?" He said but it sounded more like a question. "How's yours?" He added. Wow that helped the conversation. What should we talk about? This is boring. I wonder when are going to get there.

"Lean when are getting there? This is getting boring! Where are we going? Can I get some food!??!?" I said because I was getting tired of walking to wherever we are walking. Also getting hungry. I should have ate more food! Darn it!

"We're almost there just wait! And it's a surprise! I did bring some. I knew you were going to ask for food! I bought some just for this moment. I have some skittles if you want." I nodded my head super quickly. I think he dug through his pocket and brought out a bag of skittles. I automatically started drooling from just thinking of it. He grabbed my hand and put the skittles in my hand. I opened as quickly as I could. I stuffed as many skittles as I could in my mouth and chewed on it. Oh my god! This so yummy. I stuffed the rest in my mouth but I was still hungry. I looked towards where I think he was and stuck my hand out for more food. He put something in my hand.