Prologue

Katrina Claws was a very special werewolf. She is the moon goddess daughter. She has lots of powers and is more powerful then any werewolf alive. It is very dangerous to tell other people who she is so she decides to keep it a secret.

She is part of the Silver Moon Pack. She had to go there because her parents and little sister died at her old pack. They were killed by about 20 rouges. Her parents told her to run and hide. They sacrificed their own life for her. Katrina older sister Kaniyah and her brother Robin were somewhere else hanging out with friends but they don't know the real truth. They just thought that she could have prevented their parents death but she was only 7 years old and she just shifted a few days ago. Since that day she pretends that she is weak and worthless wolf. So when she is at school she acts like a shy nerd. After school she goes home (the pack house) the pack members including her brother and sister treat her like a maid and punching bag that they can let there angry out.

Finally it was September 20 her 17 birthday. She was going to find her mate and help her get out of the hell hole.

Jonsie Johnson was the soon-to-be Alpha. He finally turned 18 on September 20 just like Katrina and today was the day he was suppose to find his mate. He was also a man-whore he slept with almost every girl in school. Only when he finds his mate he was going to stop being a man-whore but he wanted her to be a perfect Luna that was able to protect his pack. He thought that meant that she can't be a horrible or weak Luna. He didn't want that so if she was then he would reject her for the "protection" of his pack.