💓 CHAP 03 - SHIVAAY KNOWS THE TRUTH 💓

Start from the beginning

Anika diary start..
Diary, Today was supposed to be the happiest day for me in my life... I will got married with the person that I truly love fully in my heart... But...
I can't marry him... I don't want his life to get ruin because of me and my sickness... I thought this sickness already vanished but it wasn't... I had a lung cancer and I'm on stage 3 now... I can't tell Shivaay about this... And what is his family will think about me? I'm sick and I'm marrying their son... I ruin their son life because of my sickness... This decease is killing me every single day...

Next day...
Diary, I don't had enough money to buy food... I had steal some customers leftover food at the restaurant when my manager didn't see me... I had to treat my sickness and eat medicine... And today I found a brother that I help at the restaurant... And maybe my luck that he turns to be a real doctor... He is the one that treat my sickness diary... He is kind with his wife...

Next Day...
Diary, Dr Sid had look at me when I'm stealing the leftovers food at the restaurant... Oh god! I'm shy because I got caught by him... Now he turns to be the one that gives me food everyday at the morning and on dinner at every evening... They both are so kind... I make new friends... Nisha doctor Sid wife... She is sweet and nice person... Talkactively person she is... But her heart is kind and nice.. She been helping me arranging my house only my room she can't enter... Because I don't want her to see Shivaay picture on my wall...

One month later...
Diary,  my sickness getting worst... I usually goes to hospital... This time I saw his face after 1 month and 10 days later, I know it's not face to face but in the news... Shivaay had become no 1 businessman in our country... I'm so proud of him... I really miss him diary... I miss to talk with him... Our sweet and romantic message together... Our date... And most of it I love hearing he always said "I love you" words to me... After I force him to say that words... You know diary he is a bit aakdu (arrogant)... Not a bit but alots arrogant... But I love see him with his family... Bade papa, Badi maa, Dadi, Chote papa and Choti maa... Omkara, Gauri, Rudra and Rudra friends Bhavya... Everyone is sweet and really nice person... I love the whole family... I guess I will never gonna get that kind of family.. You know I lived alone since childhood... Momma and papa leaves me alone here they both die when I was in kindergarten... Then I was sent to orphanage house... A few years later I run away from the place... And I start lived my life everyday... Until I was working at his office...
A few months later, we fall in love, after our tashan, fight, misunderstanding, jealousy then he accidentally says the truth... He falling in love with me... So do I love him alot... I just wish he could trust me his love to me... But for now I had to work hard and now... I had this sickness... So I understand that I had to die alone too not with him... Even he didn't know about this... 😭
I don't want him to get sad... To be broken... To be apart after knowing the truth about my sickness... No he cannot know... He had to find someone else... To replace me in his heart... Even though it's hurt but I had no choice... I love you Shivaay so much and I can't see you broke apart... I want you to be happy...

Next Month...
Diary, I just wish I can tell Shivaay everything... I really miss him alot... My heart is paining to meet him... I miss him diary... Now only you and me here as a good friend... Don't you dare to leave me diary... [Then she cry 😭😭 and a blood dripping fall on her books... She keep on writing on it...]
Oh god once again my nose is bleeding... And I coughed blood again... I think I need to sleep... My body really tired and I really need a rest and sleep...

Few Days Before She Faint...
Diary, my time is almost near... This cancer is killing me slowly... Sometimes I just hope that I can die while I was in deep sleep... But until now it's doesn't happen... Why? Is there is something that god had written... Can I request to god to meet him again... See him for the last time...
[Anika get hard to breathe...]
I had to go diary... My working shift is near...
I had to go to hospital tomorrow morning and had my medicine at doctor Sid hospital... I'm really tired now... I can't work... But if I don't... From where I can get money for my medicine... I had no choice...