"Um, Mady's a little weirded out by Lou and Haz," I answered, biting my lower lip. "Could you maybe.. swap places with her?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed. "The things I do for you, Nialler," he said back to me, as Mady made her way beside me. I looked from Mady to Zayn.

"Thank you," I nodded towards Zayn, and I could feel Mady's eyes on me. I looked back over at her, trying to find out how to strike up a conversation. For some reason, it almost seemed impossible to talk to her.

"Better?" I asked her, smiling as I took a drink of soda. She smiled at me, readjusting her sitting position.

"Much better," she answered me, her lips curving into a smile. I winked at her, later turning away to take another sip of my drink.

~                                                                                                                                                  

"I guess not," Liam shrugged, looking over at Nialler. "Hey, Horan. Put on a slow song while you're over there."

"You got it," Niall agreed, twisting the knob. I smiled to myself as I heard Moments come on, and the boys and I sang to it. Times like this I'm glad I know the words to things.

I made my way over to Harry, pulling him aside to whisper something in his ear.

"How am I going to get Niall to dance with me?" I asked, Harry only inches away.

"What do you mean?" He mumbled back, his breath mixing with mine.

"I mean, I'm the only girl here. Why would he dance with me when he could be doing something with you boys?"

Harry sighed, biting his lip. Before asking for permission, he already called for Niall.

"Hey blondie, come here for a second," Haz motioned him towards the both of us, and I stood there in utter silence.

"What is it?" Niall stepped before me, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his hair disheveled.

"Why don't you show Mady how to slow dance? She told me she wants to learn how, and you're the only one who knows. Why don't you dance with her?"

Niall and I exchanged glances, both feeling an equal amount of awkwardness. Harry was sweet for trying to help, but I don't think he could've done anything more stupid than calling Niall over here unrehearsedly. What an idiot.

For a moment, Nialler's beautiful blue eyes locked on my brown ones, causing me to blush. When Harry noticed, he pushed the blonde closer to me.

For a brief second, Niall's stomach collided with mine as he was shoved into me. We looked up at each other, and he was meerly inches from me.

"Here, let me get you started," Harry offered, lifting Niall's and my hands up. "Nialler, take her hand, and put your other arm around her waist. Like that, see?"

I could feel my face heating up as I felt Niall's fingers interwine with mine, and I could tell his stomach was turning on everything too. The blonde looked sensitive, and if he'd let me I would lean in and kiss his perfect lips right now, but I don't want to push my luck. It's already a miracle that I'm this close to him.

"You.. uh.. enjoying the party?" Nialler finally gained the courage to speak, but I could feel his hands shaking in mine as he spoke.

"Best night of my life. Thank you so much," I looked into his eyes again, and he awkwardly looked to the floor once again.