.The story by Captain.

Start from the beginning

Shreyash glared at Virat bhai for again calling him Shreya while Subh beamed at being called Subhi boy both forgetting the waving knife for a moment.

"Ab repeat kru kya firse, andar aa jao" Virat ordered them rolling his eyes

Gulping, nervously looking at each other.They entered and took a seat at a sofa as far as possible from Virat Bhaiya though Subh wanted to take a seat closer to Virat Bhaiya, Shreyash was fine at this distant.

"Virat bhaiya knife k sath kya kr rhe hai??" Subh whispered to Shreyash curiously still looking at Virat bhaiya with an awestruck look. Shreyash really didn't know what Virat bhaiya was doing with a knife and why was he waving it so carelessly? But he didn't have to answer to Subh as Virat bhai brought the apple in his other hand to their attention and started cutting the apple in slices.

"Oh! he is cutting apple" Subh spoke in such a tone that made Shreyash think that Virat bhai wasn't cutting apple but was doing something marvellous and he couldn't help but shake his head.

Subh and his obsession with Virat bhai. Shreyash really doesn't know what Subh finds so endearing in Virat Bhai? He is kind of alright but Shreyash really didn't get to know Virat bhai much and then Virat bhai started calling him with that obnoxious nickname "Shreya" like really.

But in all his days spent with the Indian team. He never had seen Virat bhai's tender side. Virat bhai always looked like that overexcited kid, riling others, motivating others, teasing others and the serious older brother who scolded you with looks and let his emotions all the way out. Shreyash kind of didn't like the captain's like Virat bhai who went all out with their emotions on the field. So, to say he was shocked to see Virat Bhai acting so tender, gentle and like a mother hen with Jassi was an obvious fact. And the fact that Subh was going all awww beside him wasn't helping things.

"Jassi baccha wake up and eat, kiddo." the way Virat bhai was coaxing Jassi bhai so tenderly was shocking, to say the least. Virat bhai and this coaxing wasn't something Shreyash ever imagined.

"Umph....bhai, app khila do na (feed me)" Jassi demanded from his Virat bhai like a little kid knowing Virat won't deny his wish as he continued lying using Virat's lap as a pillow.

Both Shreyash and Subh were surprised by Jassi's demand. They couldn't even in their wildest dreams, dream about demanding Virat Bhai to feed them. Let alone lie in his lap like it was the most common thing in the whole world.

Subh was looking at the scene in front of him with a little envious gaze as Virat bhai shook his head with a fond expression and fed Jassi bhai apple and Shreyash continued looking at the scene with open mouth. When Harry bhaiya, Jaddu bhaiya, Yuzi bhaiya and Kulya bragged in the room without even knocking.

Jadu bhai without any qualms plopped on the bed followed by Harry bhaiya who looked like he wanted to throw Jassi out of Virat bhaiya's lap. Yuzi Bhaiya and kulya took their seats on the bed too, nudging and disturbing the others who were already on the bed. The final result was that Jassi had to sit but he still kept his head on Virat bhai's shoulder glaring sleepily at Harry who was grinning happily at his direction.

"Humein toh kbhi itne pyaar se ni khilaya ( you never fed us this lovingly)" Jadu taunted Virat watching him still feed Jassi with his own hand.

"Pyaar se mujhe toh aise bhi nhi khilaya kbhi ( lovingly, he didn't feed me even once at all)" Harry complained looking at Virat bhai with a pouty look and Shreyash couldn't quite believe his eyes.