"But I love when you blush. It gives me the sign that I'm doing something right," she blushed again, this time without looking away. SCORE!

We had about two more blocks left before we made it to the mall. I looked at Cameron, who had his arm wrapped around Renee's shoulder. I shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny," Chanel said.

"Your little brother, trying to work his magic on my little sister," I pointed at the two. She looked and started laughing.

"Okay Cam, I see you!" she yelled and gave him a thumbs up. I turned my attention to Rayanna who had her arms folded and was kicking pebbles on the side of Cameron and Renee.

"Anna, come here right quick," I motioned her. She turned and walked back by Chanel and I.

"What's wrong dude," I asked.

"It's them," she pointed. "I feel like I'm invincible," I gave her a confused look.

"You mean invisible," I corrected.

"Oh, you know what I meant,"

"Alright, how about this, you can hang out with me and Chanel, and I'll buy you all the candy you want," I said. Chanel nodded in agreement on the side of me.

"Only me," her eyes widened.

"Yep, only you," I pinched her cheek. "Deal," I held out my hand.

"Anything for candy," she took my hand and did our secret handshake. I knelt down and let her get on my back.

"Just remember, Anna, if a stranger that so happens to drive a van offers you candy, DO NOT take it," I said to her.

"Umm, alright," she said with confusion. We got to the doors of the mall and walked in. I knelt down to get Rayanna off of my back. Chanel went to a store and got change for a fifty.

"Here Cam, start with 20," she said handing him two ten dollar bills. We walked into Journey's so Chanel can search for a new pair of shoes. Why do it take her so long? I was getting bored.

"I'm going to Hot Topic. Cameron you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. Renee you wan-"

"She's good," Rayanna cut her off. I saw Renee give her a death glare.

"Umm, Okay," I said. I gave Chanel a kiss on the cheek and walked out the store.

"You know it's weird seeing you kiss my sister," Cameron looked up at me.

"And it's weird seeing you hit on my sister,"

"You'll live,"

"Damn,"

"Yeah. I'm just saying only mom, dad, and me kiss her,"

I bit my lip. "How about I try not to kiss her in front of you,"

"That would be nice," he said with an attitude.

"It'll be hard,"

"Once again, you'll live,"

I chuckled at his comeback. We walked into Hot Topic and looked around. Cameron walked off and looked at the Batman hoodies and belts. I walked over to the headphone booth to listen to the music. Two small hands covered my face. I turned down the volume and smiled.

"Finally Chanel," I said.

"Wrong answer," the familiar, irritating voice said to me. I turned around and saw Erica with a huge grin on her face.