*Chapter 6*

:: Chanel's POV ::

       Ray and I walked into school together with his arms around me. People stared at us as we were walking down the hall. They stared like we were the next Beyonce and Jay-Z, I know.... crazy right? Anyways, out the corner of my eye, I spotted Erica and her minions giving me the death glare. Erica's glare was the worst. I ignored her and kept smiling. I felt like I was a model walking down a runway, you know, the stares, the gorgeous guy on the side of me, the haters. All I needed was strobe lights and cameras, and it'll be one. We stopped at our lockers and for some odd reason, lately, I always have to go to the bathroom before class. "Uhh Ray I'm going to the bathroom, see you in class," "Yeah, see you," he said to me. He planted a kiss on my cheek before I walked off. We have kissed twice already. Long kisses. Passionate kisses. And yet, I still turned as red as a cherry when he did that small peck. I started walking to the bathroom. I felt like someone was behind me but I ignored it. As soon as I got in the bathroom, I felt a great force push me to a wall. I believe it was Erica, but my vision was blurred by how fast she did it. I shook my head to reassure myself and I was right. It was Erica, without her minions? That's a first. She was staring at me with a evil grin plastered across her face. "OK, listen," I said. "I'm going to take this as you 'accidentally' bumped me and walk off, OK?" I chuckled as I tried to slip out of her grip. She pushed me back to the wall and held my shoulders back. "Haha, you are so funny, Channel right?" I hate it when people call me Channel. I wanted to just punch her in the face, but I calmed myself down. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, "Chanel, it sounds like Shanel but it's with a C," I said with a big attitude. "Well look Chanel, I need you to stay away from Raquan, you got that?" she ordered. Is she serious? All of this because of a boy? "Wait, what? I'm missing a valuable education, and a great time to piss because you don't want me to talk to my friend? Wow, I see where your head is at, " I said with sarcasm. I wanted to say he was my boyfriend but we haven't said anything officially. My thought was interrupted by a sudden sting on my cheeks and my face turning red. I held my cheek. Did this bitch just SLAP me? She grabbed my face to have me look in her eyes. "Like I said, stay AWAY from Ray, OK?" she threatened once again with a smirk. Her voice irritated the hell out of me. I became livid. I shook my head from her grip. I looked at her with evil eyes. I felt like I was transforming. Erica's face looked terrified, as if she saw a devil. "Listen, I am NOT the girl to mess with OK? I AM gonna talk to Raquan, whether you like it or not. You've been here with him for like 2 years! You've had your chance. Are you going to threaten every girl that comes near him? I like him and I'm sorry but you're just going to, hmm, I don't know, maybe GET OVER IT!" I yell as I backed her up into a stall. She fell into the toilet behind her. I came back to my sweet, regular self. I sighed, "Now, I'm late to class. I gotta go. I'm sure he's waiting for me," I said with a smirk. Then I skipped out the bathroom to my math class. I even forgot that I had to pee.

:: Erica's POV ::

     Damn. I have to admit she was scaring the hell outta me. It's like she turned into the devil... Literally! She got me this time, but I'm not stopping till I get Ray.

:: Ray's POV ::

       I was talking to Craig and Jacob before class started. "So, are you and the new girl going out now? I saw you two walking down the hall like King and Queen." Craig asked. "To be honest, I know we are but I want her to say it officially." I answered. I don't want to jump to conclusions. "Oh, and by the way her name is Chanel, not the 'new girl'," I said with an attitude. "Well sorry Sir Attitude," Craig said sarcastically. "But you kissed her, and she looked like she liked it. Doesn't that give you a clear sign man?" Jacob asked. I panicked. "Wait how you know about that kiss?" I asked nervously. "What!? You kissed her more than once?! I was talking about that kiss on the cheek earlier! Where did ou kiss her?!" he exclaimed. I can't lie to them, they're my best friends, "Once at the park and once at her house," i said after a sigh. "Oh, you two are really going out now," Craig added. "You were in her house too! Yeah, I'm agreeing with Craig on this one," Jacob chimed. My face lit up at the fact that she was my girlfriend. "Then I guess we are, but I still want to get her answer first," I said with a grin. We all went back to our seats as Ms. Gomez started class. Just as she was taking attendance, Chanel snuck in. A huge smile crept across my face. I felt like she was gone forever, even though it was only five minutes.

:: Chanel's POV ::

      If it wasn't for that loud creaking door, I could've gotten in without anyone noticing me. "Chanel, your late take a seat," Ms. Gomez said with an attitude. Talk about rude. I walked over to my seat by Ray. "Hey," I said plainly. "Hey, I gotta ask you something." Ray said quickl. Is it something bad? Did I do something? "Shoot," I said simply. I didn't want him to notice my nervousness. "OK, so I know we have did a couple of things that,you know, most people in relationships do," he said slowly. I really want to know where he is going with this, is he asking me to be his girlfriend? I wanted to smile really hard but I'm going to act clueless. "Okay?" I tried to say with confusion. "But, we never said if we were officially, you know, dating." He finally said. I don't understand  why he is so nervous. "Are we?" He asked with a small grin on my face. I didn't want to answer eagerly so I kinda played the question back on him. "I don't know, I mean it's up to you 'cause I--I really do like you and I hope you really like me t-," "YES!" Ray eagerly cut me off. I giggled. "Well then, there's your answer," I said calmly. On the outside it looked like I didn't care but on the inside, I'm doing jumping jacks, cartwheels, back flips, and everything you could possibly think of! "Great! But anyways, I can't wait for our date tonight," He said changing the subject. I totally forgot about that after the whole Erica situation. "Yeah, me too. What are we doing?" I asked curiously. "It's a surprise," he said with a smirk. I hate, yet love surprises. The suspense keeps me nervous, but the outcome is what usually makes me love them. "Okay, can I at least get a hint?" I leaned in while raising my eyebrows. "I'm not usually a hint giver. Every time I give hints, I accidentally give out answers, Ray said with a little embarrassment. "Well, okay then," I giggled. I couldn't wait for this school day to be over!

I'm sorry about this chapter.. I don't really like it as much... Well it's not like anyone's reading this soo, uhh yeah! Can't wait to see what they're doing for their date!!