4. Karuna's Decision.

Începe de la început

That you're Gay."

"No, please don't reveal my secret. Tell them that you don't like my attitude or my behavior or anything whatever you want but please don't tell them that I'm Gay. Please!", He begged as if I'm going to steal one of his precious possessions.

"Your parents already know that you like boys?"

"Only my mom knows."

"Okay! That's why she didn't like the idea of us talking privately?", I thought doubtfully.

"Yes.", He confirmed my doubt.

My heart broke into thousand pieces. All my imagination, all my excitement, all my fantasies I thought to do with him got ruined.

We girls lost a very charming and handsome man. I still can't believe it! A boy like him is Gay.

I wish I know some magic by which I could've changed his perspective towards us females.

We remain silent and kept on thinking about how to get out of this situation?

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and we looked at each other horribly.

Riya came into the balcony and declared,

"I'm sorry guys your time is up. Now it's time to declare your final verdict regarding your relationship."

I and Raj looked at each other blankly.

Again Riya said,

"We all wanted to give both of you some more time but our mom is getting very impatient Bhai. I don't know why she is acting so wired?"

His eyes looked at me pleadingly as if they were trying to convince me and also screaming please save us.

I blink my eyes and slightly nodded my head to assure him that don't worry I'll handle everything.

After our silent talk, Riya dragged him out with her.

I enter my room and sat down at the edge of the bed.

What to do now? How am I gonna reject him without revealing his truth?

After a few seconds later Maa came inside. She seems very much excited. I don't want to spoil her mood.

She sat down beside me and gave her most appealing smile like she already knows that I'm going to say yes.

"So what's your answer?", She enquired.

I didn't say anything because I'm so, so, soo..... confuse right now. What'll I tell her? Why can't I marry Raj? I don't know how she will react? Oh, God! Why me?

She again ask me the same question but this time all her excitement vanished and now she seems worried.

"What happen beta? Why are you silent?"

I think it's time when I'll have to give her a shock.

"Sorry Maa, but I can't marry him."