Prologue

'No one remembers the first year of their lives. The Human brain is able store memories systematicly starting around the age of six onwards.
However sometimes, our brain recalls old memories if triggered by certain stimuli.

It could be a certain type of smell, like the smell of fresh made bread as the baker takes it out of the oven

melody of music, like the piano piece you hear your next door neighbor play every Sunday morning.

the feel of a touch, as soft as your mother's hands as she gently brushes your hair in her room.

a place, a childhood home where so much memory is made. every inch of  the walls, reminds you of times where you share the moments with.

or even a person. Like that person you see so often. smiles in meadow full of flowers.

It differs to everyone by how they label the moments when it happened.

For a memory can never be truly lost, only forgotten'

If she had remembered everything then,  would this be happening right now?

Debris falls around as she sits quietly on the marbled floor.

Water flows so gently in the chaos, slowly seeping through the edges of her beautiful white clothes 

staining them red.

A body lay motionless upon her. 
With her blood stained hands, she reached for the hand that had held her once ago. Strong hands of the person that had protected her, she held them as if to never let go again.

If only she had remembered then, it all could've been stop sooner.  No one would've died
And promises should've been kept

It felt like time has stopped, 
Everywhere was so loud there was nothing else to hear

" You Poor Child." a gruff voice of a man uttered. "You never belonged with them.

And now these people are paying the price for what you've done "

There was no need to look at him, for there was nothing but hatred filled inside her heart by the unspeakable things this man has done. By the unspoken deed he has made them do.  Whose loved one he stole, whose hands he had stained with tears or blood. Much like this very moment...

she squeeze the hands in her palms "You are no father of mine" Still motionless.

"You have no right to speak where I belong." The faces of everyone she held dear comes to mind. And her heart aches as one by one, their faces fade in her mind as just mere memories. No more. No more shall lives be taken as pleased.

And I'll never forgive you for what you've done to my family "

And with that,
the Floors underneath them shook. The room illuminated by a brilliant dark blue and violet light.

" REA,  NO! "
There was pain in his familiar voice. She hesitated to turn around 
For the briefest moment before everything seemed to collapse, their eyes met 

and in that moment

He saw her speak with a beautiful smile on her face, under the lights like purple sunset beside the ocean,  the words he wished not to hear for the last

she mouthed to him gently;

I love you too

I cannot keep promises that I've forgotten
But as long as you remember them for me
I will find a way to keep them
Always