Chapter Fifteen_Exactly like last time

Hello beautiful people! I wanted to update yesterday but my computer wasn't working so I apologize. Before the chapter I have a question for you!

Q/ Whats's the most life changing event you've had?

A/ When I was a child I almost drowned so I obviously was terrified of swimming. My parents weren't having anything of that and encouraged (demanded) me to face it. Turns out I now can swim and that fear is long gone. Now what's yours?

Thank you so much for stopping by and here's the chapter. Enjoy!

**********

Chapter Fifteen_Exactly like last time

We walk silently to the house and the tension between Fred, Henry and I it's unbelievably thick. Fred, without a second thought, enters the house first; the body guards start dismissing themselves and going to their perimeter. I take a huge breath, preparing myself for what's about to come but before can go in Henry grabs my hand.

"You know I can stay if you want. I don't care what he says, you know I'm here for you," Henry tells me softly, his big brown eyes boring into mine, practically begging for me to tell him to stay...but I can't, this is between Fred and me. Everything that's been built between us is about to go out and I don't want Henry to be in the middle of it.

"It's going to be fine. Go get some sleep, you're not getting any younger you know," I joke with a soft smile but it seems I'm not fooling anyone because his frown only deepens, clearly not believing me. "Please Henry, just leave. You've been working hard and need some sleep, I'll be fine," I assure him as I give him another soft, reassuring smile.

"Just call my name and I'll be here in a second. Don't doubt me, if he lays a finger on you prince or not prince I'll break his face," Henry says seriously, anger and something else laced in his voice. I sigh and smile at him. I don't have the energy or the time to point out what that something else in his voice is so I just nod.

"I need to go, thanks Henry," I tell him as I close the door and walk toward the living room where Rocky is waiting for his opponent aka me. God, I can't even understand how a calm, fun night just turn into World War three.

I step into the room only to that Fred is pacing angrily across the floor, probably thinking about the million ways he can ruin my night. When he hears my footsteps he lifts his gaze and furious pair green orbs meet with mine. I walk into the center of the living room and cross my arms across my chest, silently telling him than I'm not starting the discussion.

Fred stops pacing and glares my way, clearly his fury has not lessen one bit. I tap my foot impatiently as I glare back at him. There is no way I'm being bossed around by an overly bitter man. "Care to explain what happened?" he suggests sarcastically but his tone shows he's everything but suggesting.

"What do you want me to explain Fred?" I say to him with a sigh. I don't know what has gotten into him but I'm confused out of my mind. Fred always thinks something's going on...he's more paranoid than my own parents!

"Are you really playing this game with me Charlotte? How about you start explaining how you drank the alcohol Dylan gave you as if it was water. How could you even trust him enough to do it?" He tells me sternly and I roll my eyes at him. What am I? Ten? I'm a perfectly grown woman, I know what I'm doing. I've had enough protectiveness all my life, I don't need more thank you very much.

"Wow, it's amazing how much you trust him, someone who's supposed to be your best friend! Someone who's always watching your back Gregory! Dylan hasn't given you one single hint of ever betraying your trust," I reprimand him, knowing how delusional he's being by thinking I should be watching my back from his best friend.