Part 2: Luke

When Viviana got home that night the house was quiet and most of the lights were off. She figured Luke had changed his mind. She was disappointed but not surprised. Vivi figured she'd spend a little quality time with herself and her toys. She was so lost in thought she jumped when Luke's door opened next to her. He stepped into the hallway wearing nothing but a pair of pajama pants that were just barely staying on.

"Did I scare you? I thought you'd be excited to see me pretty girl." Luke licked his lips looking her up and down.

Vivi got wet when she saw the hungry look in his eyes. She pushed him back against the wall raking her nails across his broad shoulders and down his bare chest. "My name isn't pretty girl. You will call me Miss, do you understand?" Vivi roughly grabbed his cock through his pants as she spoke.

Luke swallowed and nodded "Yes Miss."

"Good boy. Go wait for me on your bed." Vivi ordered.

She rushed into her room where she already had her outfit picked out. Luke was lying on his back on the bed when she entered his room. She had on a black lace bustier with matching thong garter belt and stockings. "Holy shit."

Vivi grinned hearing his words. Luke knew she had big tits but she'd been holding out on them. Luke stared at her ass and hips as she turned around in front of him like a runway model. Vivi looked down at him. He was rubbing his cock through his pants gazing up at her with lust clouding his blue eyes.

"Who said you could touch yourself, Luke." Her voice was sharp breaking the spell and Luke froze at her words.

"Get off the bed and on your knees," Vivi ordered and Luke scrambled to follow orders.

"Hands behind your back. No talking, no touching unless I say you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss," Luke nodded.

"What if I asked you to use your tongue on me? Would you like that?" Vivi asked him.

"Yes, Miss Vivi. Please let me taste you," Luke whined.

Vivi slid her panties to the side and grabbed a fist full of Luke's curls pushing his face into her. Vivi couldn't help but moan as Luke's tongue slid between her folds before lapping and circling her clit back down to push inside of her before repeating the motions again. Vivi moaned and her legs began to shake as Luke wrapped his lips around her clit and began to hum. Vivi knew she was going to cum if he kept that up and it was way too early for that. She yanked his head away from her and Luke gave her a wink and smacked his lips.

"Oh so you think you're cute do you?" Vivi asked him.

"Yes ma'am" Luke was still grinning.

"On your feet Luke" She ordered him and he got up.

She turned him around so his back was to her and trailed her nails down his back before reaching around to do the same thing to his cock that was now straining against his pajama pants.

"You like that pretty boy?" Vivi asked him reaching down to his balls and digging her nails in slightly causing Luke to hiss.

Vivi reached her hand into his pants and slowly began jerking him off.

Luke moaned and Vivi stopped. "I said no talking Luke or I'm not gonna be nice. Now take off your pants."

Luke let them drop and then kicked them out of the way.

Vivi was getting so aroused knowing Luke would do whatever she wanted. "Bend over and put your hands on the bed. I wanna see if you're ready for me."

Vivi rubbed her clit lightly teasing herself as she watched Luke obey. When he did she could see the plug buried inside him.

She reached down and slowly slid it out of Luke's pretty ass making him groan with anticipation.

Have Your Cake and Eat It Tooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें