5:head spun

Oh Bella, you have never been very lucky.
There are times where I want nothing more than to just get you out of this city.
We could Be together again.
Maybe one day, now wake up doll.

The warm lighting of the seemingly endless hallway would be comfortable for anyone not in this situation. A young man and woman both in fairly revealing vests that both equally stank of sweat cheerfully discussed topics not to Aras interest while each holding an arm, her knees burnt on the birch stained flooring.
" Ah man I think I pulled summit, put her down a sec "
"Yeah right and what if Ettienne or Connor sees that? "
" Well I'm taking a break asshole "
With that announcement her body was hanging by one hand, her eyes shooting open with a new found plan of action.
" Oh...fucks sake man "
" aww big bad is angry "
" no dumbass you woke her. Hey there champ, your far from kansas now "
" woah dude what you saying about kansas that's home man! we sure as he'll wouldn't spit out this weak ass bitch "
The girl kneeled holding up her head with one hand looking over to the boy who leaned her against a wall. Ara limply lay there the skirting of the wall pressing into the base of her back. The girl looked into her eyes she was shaven with a tribal tattoo splayed accross the top and sides of her head. Her nose had been clearly broken in the past, her eyes were a mossy green they widened looking into Aras own.
" Oh god, Bill have you seen these?"
"Seen what?"
The man roughly jolted her head to the side eyebrows furrowed he also went wide eyed and faintly his mouth was left agape through the thick brushel of his beard, he had his hair in a bun with faded sides he also shared a similar tattoo beneath a carbon copy of the girls eyes the only real colour visible on his face.
" Godamn, do tell me again why we can't tell Jack about this shit!? I'm not even getting paid for this man! I'm taking this necklace, looks valuable enough for my time "
Fear turned to anger and after releasing the silver skull he loudly growled to himself then turned to the girl.
" is it cursed or something? She can't be here! "
" Hey! Maya told us to keep quiet dumbass maybe lower it a bit hm? That freak girl sure as hell scares me more than Jack "
The two of them stood closer to each other the woman putting a hand on bills shoulder their foreheads together and were deafeningly silent. arabella took it as an opportunity Jumping to her feet and smashing their heads together. The woman dropped to her knees immediately while the man shot his foot forward hurling arabella to the other side of the hallway Ripping her shoulder stitches wide open and seeping through her bandages. Like most people would expect she was clad in bandages wearing only some tight jeans that constricted her legs. " Little bitch! " The man was on her in a half second with slow heavy punches easy for ara to dodge under, running her foot behind him Tripping him and throwing her body around his neck using her legs to strangle him on his knees. " Casey...Casey " uttered bill his windpipe crushing under Aras legs that tensed with all her might Seeing The girl chamber to her feet a few metres away from them. The panic she felt made her tense up and the man fell heavily, toppling them both towards the girls feet.

" Oh. My god...You scared yet, girl?"
A small trail of blood was left from her ripped stitches pooling under her shoulder and chest looking up at the seething woman clutching a short knife with whitened knuckles.

Spreading her legs apart she moved over ara who froze in fear just long enough for the knife to plummet toward her face, throwing up her small arms they were ignored completely the curved blade gliding along her wrists and hands. Blood contorted into dark crescents accross the bandages, the gilded blade shook centimetres away from her left eye.
" Such pretty eyes, think your special hm? I'll show you how special you are Amber's girl. "

Often times in conflict the event itself is merely built upon the fear and anticipation with confusion often times acting as the catalyst. Well with that idea under consideration its often only 60 seconds of all your fears and reactions to that and there is nothing else apart from those 60 seconds. A 21 year old who dreamed of the marine Corp lays dead and a 20 year old who went to the Manor to look after that very same brother now might not have one at all. 60 seconds, but thats 2 lives changed forever but 3 if you count Arabella. I don't.

The blade shook, the force of the girl crumbling arabellas arms under it drawing small circles in the air. Tears dripped from the eyes of both of them burning streaks as they crawled accross their features. Ara kicked wildly in her struggle jutting the girls ankle to the side her body weight falling onto her and the knife pushed through her perfect eyelashes until she saw from just the one of her tear soaked blue orbs. " How's that shit feel?! " tearing the knife from her head blood splattered the walls and floors and time stood still differently this time it wasn't fighting for money or sport now it is clearer than ever that she's dying. Quickly.She herself didn't hear her own screaming but casey certainly did. Clutching her ears tightly thrashing her head in every direction until it stopped. Arabella was fast acting with her bruised, blood stained hands, the ever spreading blood patch had reached her stomach and though focused she still trembled. Leaping to her feet catching her arm mid swipe she pushed her backwards until the knife protruded out of the expensive wood work. she came out behind the woman kicking the back of her knee holding her head with both hands,her right hand over her mouth she was going to snap her neck. Stopped in her tracks she shrieked piercingly when 3 of her fingers dropped to the ground. Casey  Sharply jutted out her elbow stumbling her back Tripping over the body " what the fuck happened casey?! " The woman turned away and grabbing the knife casey wasn't able to respond after it got into arabellas hands.
" oi lads get her! "
Moving without decision she barreled down the hallways that high and low were adorned with art of the old world. The group of people all shouting and cheering were close behind her. Running with every ounce of energy she had the wounded girl tore a door off its hinges leading her into a courtyard strewn with obstacle courses and confused people wearing matching vests. Ara froze to the ground when a massive man met her eyes tearing the vest from his sculpted torso. " let's dance Amber's girl " Speaking with a Irish accent the crowd cheered again when she turned to them a pack of wolves incited her to break into another sprint. Fixing her bandages tightly over her chest a black wolf closed in on her.
" get her moneroq! "
" We'll all get her. Run girl "

Weakly Tripping over herself she felt her strength dwindle facing toward the blinding sunlight its rays scratched her skin she prayed it hid her salvation. Howls and chanting melted into growling daring to turn back a black wolf stood at the head of a pack of smaller wolves that all exploded into a sprint a few meters away. Tripping on a muddy rifle on the ground pulling it to her shoulder the sights swaying in the air. The black wolf jumped toward her dodging under it and pulling the trigger wildly before her arm was grabbed at the wrist a small wolf biting into the flesh and pulling her to the ground Harshly colliding with a rock ingrained in the same mud layering her skin. Blacking out the wolves surrounded her biting and Ripping away at her, the silver skull necklace painted over with blood, the eyes glowing white for a short few seconds.

" boys!! What got ye all so bloody roused eh?. Oh dear "
" Maya brought back Amber's girl uncle Jack, she killed casey you know bills sister? "
" aye boy I know. Pass her ere "

Jack scratched his beard lightly looking over the womans features gently wiping blood away from her eye propping it open with two muddy fingers. " it never gets any easier, you should of told me boys. get inside and fetch Ettienne " softly moving her in his arms he put her over his shoulder promptly returning to the gruesome hallway. bill held his sisters head in his hands sobbing quietly to himself. " Bill me boy, let me take her " He stood up not once taking his eyes off her as Jack lifted her looking over her wounds with a dissatisfied grunt sliding her onto the opposite shoulder blood trickled from both bodies dripping from the edge of his overcoat. Jack was never a man of few words he always had something to say, in most circumstances it would be with optimistic cheer engraved into every word. But with the boom of his boots and the blood trail following behind, Jack was truly speechless.