Muscular Organ

Despite their warm and darkened colours associated with heat and vitality, this one lacks the essence of life. Void of energy, it is to be visualized as many other things. It's just a matter of perspective. Medical, artistic, intricate, disturbing, beautiful, extraordinary, complex, and so much more. As stated before, the way they're viewed is a subjective to one's own perspective on
them. Floods of rubies flow through the crevices and streams of them. Minerals are to be redistributed. Glory & Gore is a possibility for bearing one of these. Manipulation of them is a unique and torturous scheme for most. Strings like that of a harp connect through their insides. Snapping one is suffering, especially when the strings being torn are not yours. However, strumming those strings can form such a sweet symphony, filled with melodies that echo beyond the literal and the superficial. You can fall apart with all of it. For them, repetition and consistency is a must. Faltering is most certainly not an option. Figure them out if you must, but I wish you the best given their intricate complexity. Subjective. Objective. They are what you make them out to be, your experiences will influence how you view them and what they mean to you. Humming, stuttering, singing, and screaming out are some of the actions they may perform. A filthy paw is holding this one, though. It clutches this one with a touch so gentle yet light. If the will to hold it ceases, a void peppered with stars will envelop it. One can see the cavities and openings protruding from its crown. Chasms split through its body, similar to that of streams outlined with permamfrost at the top and wine at the bottom. It does not glisten, safe for the slight reflections in its passages. What would it take in you to eat one? Some people enjoy the physical act of doing so, others find pleasure in mauling them to satisfy their wicked needs. These people, the latter I stated, are to be feared. Not because they are visibly twisted, but because they appear to be some of the sweetest individuals you'll meet until they hunt you down and eat you mercilessly for entertainment. They want yours because theirs is corrupted, after all. Keep this safe. Keep it close. Keep it steady. Keep it from harm. It's in a cage for a reason, my love.