"Go away." You laughed and laid back so he fell forwards.

"I will never go away." He said and laid next to you on the grass.

"To my disappointment." You added and watched the clouds above you.

"You love me really pumpkin." He said.

"I really don't love you ferret boy." You replied and turned your head to look at him to see he was already looking at you.

Malfoy lifted his hand up and held your face before he leaned in and kissed you. This time you didn't pull back from it, you kissed him back passionately. It was like a weight had been lifted from your shoulders as you finally gave into your feelings.

You pulled away slowly to catch your breath and opened your eyes. "Malfoy." You began, but he leaned in and kissed you again. You placed your hands on his chest and broke the kiss, your foreheads touching as the two of you looked into each other's eyes. "What does this mean?" You asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied. You knew he wouldn't give you a proper answer and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Don't ask me to pretend nothing happened Malfoy because i won't ke-"

"I'm not going to Y/L/N." He said as he tucked a few loose strands of hair behind your ear from your face. You felt a smile creep onto your face. "What are you smiling at?" He asked.

"You." You grinned and sat up. Malfoy took one of your hands and held it.

"Y/L/N, I know I'm a prick but." Malfoy paused and sighed. "I don't know."

"It's fine Malfoy I know you like me." You teased with a smile. That's when you saw something you never knew was possible. "Did you just smile at me?" You asked in disbelief.

"No." Malfoy replied bluntly and frowned trying to cover up his smile.

"Yes you did! You just smiled at me." You exclaimed.

"No I didn't." He denied.

"Malfoy I think we're going too fast. First you compliment me then we kiss and now you just smiled!" You joked. "I'm kidding, you have a pretty smile." You grinned.

"Pretty?" He scoffed.

"Yep. You should smile more."

"Not if you describe it as pretty." He said. You nudged him with a laugh and was going to stand up but Malfoy pulled you back down so you landed on top of him.

"I nearly crushed you." You chuckled as you moved off him.

"Why was you going to stand up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to stretch my legs from sitting on the floor." You said. "I wasn't just gonna run away."

"Like you did before?" Malfoy asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." You smiled and rolled on top of him so that he was laid down.

"Hello." He smirked as you looked down at him. "I'm quite comfortable here, maybe too comfortable."

You quickly got up and slapped his arm. "'You're disgusting." You said. Malfoy laughed and stood up.

"No I'm pretty." He replied and held his hand out to help you up.

"I said your smile was pretty, I didn't say you was pretty." You said and took his hand to get up, whilst putting your bag over your shoulder.

"Pretty might not be the right word, but handsome works." He smirked and started to walk.

"Okay." You replied and walked next to him.

"You aren't disagreeing with me?" He asked.

"No." You said. 'There was not point in disagreeing'  you thought. 'Because if you did it would be a lie.' "Anyway." You began, trying to change the subject. "I said i'd meet Hermione in the library." 

You went to walk away but Malfoy pulled you back and kissed you. You didn't expect it at first so you froze but you quickly kissed him back before breaking the kiss. "Do you really have to go or are you making an excuse?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows slightly. 

"I really have to go." You said.

"Hmm, alright see you pumpkin." He replied. 

"You're staying out here?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied. You smiled and began walking away. Truth was you wasn't going to the library, you was really going to your dorm room.

When you got in your dorm, you closed the door behind you and checked if anybody was there. "Hello?" You called out. Nobody replied and you slowly strolled into the middle of the room and jumped up. You squealed quietly as you leaped into the air and frantically flapped your arms around. You felt as excited as you use to be at Christmas when you was nine. You couldn't believe what had happened between you and Malfoy. 

"He kissed me! He kissed me!" You repeated out loud. You never realized properly how much you had liked him until he kissed you then and your heart was now racing at a ridiculous speed. You laid down on your bed and looked at the ceiling. "We actually kissed." 

________________________________________

hey guys I seriously can't comprehend that i have over 100k reads! Thank you so much I'm trying to update more but with school it's hard finding the time.

-Maisie x