Chapter 8

You, Ron, Hermione and Harry were all in the hospital wing after the nights series of events. Hermione was at Harry's side whilst you were at Ron's. You couldn't believe that Sirius had been caught, it was so unfair. You looked over at Harry and saw him get up. Just as if it was planned, Dumbledore came into the wing.

"Headmaster, stop them." Hermione pleaded walking towards him. "They've got the wrong man."

"It's true sir, sirius is innocent." You said from your seat.

"It's scabbers who did it." Ron added.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore questioned.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat, but then they gave him an owl." Ron rambled on

"The rat is a man." You said, but Dumbledore still looked confused.

"The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us." Hermione said.

"I do, Miss Granger." Dumbledore replied. "But the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore walked past Harry and Hermione and stood beside you. "A child's voice however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." Dumbledore said hitting Ron harder than he thought causing Ron to whimper in pain.

The bell chimed marking a new hour."Mysterious thing, time." Dumbledore began walking away from Ron's bed. "Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of  the dark tower." Suddenly he turned around. "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen, and you would do well, i feel to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly too discuss." He continued. What was he on about? you thought. "If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared." He said something else but it was like a whisper so you couldn't hear him, then he left.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" You and Ron said in unison.

"Sorry Ron but seeing as you can't walk." Hermione said. You coughed loudly. "Y/N sorry." Is all she said before wrapping so chain around Harry's neck. 

"Rude." You mumbled. 

You literally blinked and then Harry and Hermione were coming into the room. 

"How did you get there?" You asked in confusion.

"I was talking to you there. And now you're there." Ron said.

"What are they talking about Harry?" Hermione questioned.

"I don't know." Harry shrugged. "Honestly guys how can somebody be in two places at once?" You noticed that was the same thing Hermione said before, but you didn't question it as the two of them laughed.

You woke up early for once the next day. You looked over at Hermione noticing she was still sleeping, normally you were the one still sleeping, and crept around her not wanting to wake her.

Once you finished in the bathroom and was dressed in your robes you decided to finally get some homework done in the library and visit Ron in the hospital Wing.  Mrs Pince always let you in the library before and after hours because she knew you wouldn't cause trouble as you've been going to the library all the time since your first year. Mrs Pince even lets you call her Irma. You wouldn't class yourself as a 'stereotypical nerd' who wears glasses, has braces and is an outcast. You just want to have good grades for your future and isn't stupid enough to not embrace wanting to do so.

You arrived at the library and sat down next to the window, the library was one of your favourite places because it was so peaceful and you love the smell of books. You began taking notes for your homework assignment when you heard, what sounded like books falling off the shelf. You stopped writing and listenned.