Chapter #2: Our Prisoner

☠Locklin's P.O.V☠

When we walked into the portal it disappeared. I stood still unable to move, unable to breath and my skin felt very hot.. I'm hoping it's not just me, they'll see me as weak. "So this is E-arth... it's.." "Burning! My skin is on fire!" Noi screamed loudly falling to the ground. Not just me... good. I looked around sweat dripping off my face, Leif's face was turning blue as he buckled down to the ground "It's... so hard t-to breathe" he choked "Stay calm.." Pierce spoke in his deep voice, he was bent over on one knee as pressure pulled him to the ground.

I started to get dizzy "I-I... can't.." I tried to speak then fell to the ground, I gasp for air hoping to get something. "I am slowly getting use to it... but still.. the air has a toxicity to it..." Rhys spoke, he was almost to the ground. Noi sat up his hands on either side of him as he pushed on the ground "Or maybe the humans expected us to be here!" He squeaked "Humans aren't that smart Noi, theres no way they knew..." Leif grumbled his sharp shark teeth clenched.

"Prince Asch!" Rhys yelled, he turned towards Prince Asch who was laying on the ground. I breathed heavily, and spoke quietly "G-Guys.. I really.. am having a-a hard time breathing..." Pierce looked at me "Just hold on a little longer Lock.." "It's so heavy..." Rhys finally fell to the ground. Leif and Pierce were the only ones mostly standing "We need to heal Asch..!" Leif growled slowly walking towards Asch, his teeth still clenched.

I looked up "Guys..." I spoke choking on nothing "there's.. a human..." "Crap" Rhys looked at the human. The human tossed something into a large bin, stopped then turned to us eyes wide. The tip of my tail swished from side to side angrily, all the others tails had frozen once the human looked at us. "Are you guys ok?!" "It's got us cornered..." Noi whispered "Hello...?!" "Don't show weakness..." "Great idea Pierce, only one problem.." "We litteraly can't move" Leif finished my sentence with a growl "Stay strong... hold your stance" Pierce spoke again a tint of anger in his voice. I slowly reached for my swords I would summon my bow and arrows but that uses quite a bit of magic.

The human stared at us than its glance turned towards Asch a gasp coming from it's lips "Are you ok?!" it ran up to Asch and leaned down, touching his stomach "It's touching Asch...!" "He's dead...! He's dead... he's dead, hes dead he's dead...!" Noi repeated "Calm down Noi, Asch'll be fine" I said angrily, everything was starting to get blurry. "Your friend is not breathing!" "Intimidate it!" Pierce yelled.

Both Rhys and Noi were back on their feet, I was still struggling on the ground. Noi, Leif and I were the only ones to pull out our weapons. I finally was able to pushed myself onto my feet using my legs, tail and one of my hands. Once I got up, I stood still holding my sword in a ready-to-fight posistion. "Hello..?! Are any of you guys gonna do anything here?!" We all stayed silent still holding our stances.

"Oh, For the love of... ugh.." she threw her head back "I got this!" the human leaned down and pushed on Asch's chest three times than put her lips on his. Everyone gasped but Pierce, it was obvious he was in a panic though. "She's sucking his organs out!" "Through his mouth?" Pierce asked skeptical of Noi's words "Hurry do something!" I yelled, shuffling slowly towards Asch the weight still affecting me "Pierce!" Rhys yelled, Pierce quickly walked over, picked the human female up and she screamed "What the?! What're you doing?!" Asch gasped coughing, everything was starting to spin for me Why is it still affecting me..?! The toxic in the air is strong... so is the weight on my shoulders.

"Put me down! I'm gonna call the cops!" She yelled squirming as Pierce held her in his grip, his grip obviously tightened "She's calling in reinforcements!" Leif yelled "Use invasive removers!" Pierce pulled out his sword and the girl squeaked her eyes widening again "Peaceful invasive removers!" Rhys corrected himself, Pierce tucked his sword away and looked around "The tree!" I called to him, he walked up to a tree rose up the human and hooked her there "H-Hey...! What the...?!" She shuffled her libs and shook.