Chapter 18: Distance

Start from the beginning

"Was it REALLLYY a mistake." Angel groaned close to telling Pentious to piss off just as he'd done with Alastor though, he wasn't but just annoyed.

"I dunno," Angel paused his hands gripping the steering wheel tighter than necessary. He let out a heavy sigh unsure as to why he hadn't told Pentious to shut up at this point, "I...kissed 'em. We kissed, and he kissed back. Then he goes and saves my fuckin' life like-hello! Mixed signals here, it was just an act and even I knew that! But when I tried to push away he just out of nowhere started fuckin' kissin' me like his life depended on it."

Pentious paused, he blinked a few times before replying. "HO-LY Shit! You two have some fucking problems." Angel rolled his eye,

"You think I don't fuckin' know that already." Angel groaned pinching his nose, "Look-just shuddup. There ain't no point in talkin' about it." The blonde drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he let out a sigh, his eyes trained on the red light in front of him. Pentious reached for the radio and Angel was relieved finally some calming...rock?

He narrowed his gaze on the other. "Pentious." He seethed through his teeth as the man was happily humming to the music's beat. Angel dragged a hand down his face as he continued down the road..he might not make it to the warehouse...he might just jump out of the car on the way there.

Alastor's eye twitched as the sound of heavy metal filled the car....clearly she did not share the same music taste as Angel. Cherri turned the music down suddenly as she heard something under it, her eyes landed on the microphone, it was currently off and couldn't pick up anything on her end. However, it didn't mean she couldn't hear what was going on on the others end if their mic was on...

Alastors eyes had focused on the mic as well as they waited for the car in front of them to pull away.

"Was it REALLLYY a mistake." Pentious loud voice came through the microphone, Angel hadn't had it on judging by how clear the other's voice was coming through. Things had gone quiet on his end for a moment and Cherri was about to reach over and tell Angel his microphone was on. She reached over to the microphone and was taken aback when the sharp claws grabbed her wrist. Her head shot up as if to say 'take your damn hands off me,' though when met the others gaze it was locked on the microphone..his smile was smaller lips closed hiding those sharp teeth. His brows furrowed, in frustration or thought Cherri couldn't tell.