Chapter 3 "School project"

09:10am Seoul, South Korea, Kanaha High School(KHS)

Biology teacher: Good morning class.

Class: Good morning teacher

Biology teacher: Today, we have a project. Its about Asia. You know everything about Asia. So ill pick 3 people for one group. You must write fun facts about Asia. Write at least 10 fun facts. Any questions?

Suzy Anne: I have one. Can we do more than 10 fun facts?

Biology teacher: Yes. You can. You can do 10 or more, but not lesser than 10 like for example 9 fun facts. Now for groups. Jennie, Lisa and Suzy Anne are one group. Jisoo, Rose and Tina Anne are one group. Hana, Jane and Vivian are one group. And the last group. Unna, Inna and Penelope are one group. 4 groups.

3:30pm Seoul, South Korea, Kanaha High School Dorms(KHSD)

In Suzy Anne's and Tina Anne's dorm

3:40pm Seoul, South Korea, Kanaha High School Dorms(KHSD)

Suzy Anne: So Jennie and Lisa? What should we do?

Jennie: I dont know. *pats Lisa while Lisa is resting on her lap*

Lisa: I just want to rest on Jennie's lap now.

Suzy Anne: I totally ship you both.

Jennie: Eh...It doesnt look like we both are dating. We dont have a couples ring.

Lisa: *kisses Jennie on the lips* We have. I have bought it yesterday *gives Jennie the couples ring*

Jennie: Oh...wow... *kisses Lisa on the cheek*

Lisa: I wanted a kiss on the lips, not on the cheek

Jennie: Ugh..fine *kisses Lisa on the lips*

Lisa: Thats what i wanted

Jennie: Did you even realise i a bit hate you???

Lisa: Oh...ok...you can kiss Suzy Anne on the lips...

Jennie: Eh...fine *takes off her couples ring for Jenlisa and gives it back to Lisa**kisses Suzy Anne on the lips*

Suzy Anne: Ah...Why did you do that?

Lisa: *leaves and goes to her and Jennie dorm room*

Jennie: *gets drunk* Because your sexy...babe. *kisses Suzy Anne on the lips endlasy and slowly rips Suzy Anne's shirt off*

Suzy Anne: *gets drunk along* *enjoying the kiss and rips off Jennie's shirt so that she can see Jennie's sexy abs*

Jennie: *stops kissing with Suzy Anne, goes to the bed with Suzy Anne, lays down and continues to kiss*

(Its the end of Jenlisa and now, welcome Jenzy Anne)

Suzy Anne: *lays on top of Jennie and kisses Jennie on the lips feeling like she's a lesbian demon*

Jennie: *puts her palms on Suzy Anne's sexy back*

Suzy Anne: *lets Jennie's hair down so that Jennie looks more sexy*

Whilst with Lisa...

Lisa: *crying in her room* I should never ever trust Jennie. She hates me...

Jennie: *comes back to her and Lisa's dorm and hears Lisa crying in her room* Lisa?

Lisa: What do you want? You hate me.

Jennie: *goes next to Lisa and kisses her on the lips*

Lisa: *blushes**giggles* hehe...*gives Jennie her couple ring for Jenlisa*

Jennie: Im really sorry...i should be the one to regret not you...

Lisa: *hugs Jennie* I accept your apology. *kisses Jennie on the lips*

(Hurray, Jenlisa is back)

Jennie: What should we do for the evening since the project is done.

Lisa: What is the time?

Jennie: Its 4:10pm in the afternoon.

Lisa: Umm...maybe just, just...

Jennie: Just what?

Lisa: I dont know.

Jennie: Dont worry my dear baby Limario.

Lisa: *sighs*

Jennie: Maybe we can eat in a romantic way and watch some romance movies.

Lisa: Thats a good idea.

Jennie: I always have good ideas. Thats why im the No.1 smartest student. But i have a question. Do you love me because im the most smartest student in Kanaha High School?

Lisa: No...i love you because your pretty, sweet, kind and sexy.

Jennie: Im sexy???

Lisa: Yeah...even in your normal uniform you look sexy.

Jennie: Thanks Limario.

TO BE CONTINUED...