12: Win or Lose

______________________________________________________________

accelerate

/əkˈsɛləreɪt/

verb

(especially of a vehicle) begin to move more quickly.

____________________________________________________________

Before you knew it, the final round of the U.A. sports festival was about to begin. 

Your first opponent of the tournament was none other than the sparkling Yuga Aoyama. 

You decided to nap in a tree during the recreational event to get some energy for your fight. One of the best ways to boost your quirk, apart from eating, was sleeping. Your main quirk was a hard quirk to train but you managed to master it while you were growing up. Thanks to Uncle Toshi's strict training regimen, you were able to use more than one element at once, which was really handy at times. 

The first match was about to begin. Before Izuku entered the tunnel that would lead to to the centre stadium, you caught up to him to wish him luck.

"Good Luck, Izu-kun!" You smiled, giving him a small thumbs up.

"T-Thanks, (Y/N)-chan. I'll try by best."

"I know you will, and make sure to win, or else...!" You joked.

"Yeah...Uh, I'll be going now," He rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"Good luck!" You gave him a pat on the back and waved him off.

"Thanks!"

-

The Pro Hero, Cementos was filling the battle area with cement while the spectators refilled the stands around the stadium. 

"HEY GUYS, ARE YOU READY?!!" Present Mic hyped up the stadium as the crowd cheered in response.

The four corners of the battle area lit aflame. 

"THE FINALS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR ARE FINALLY STARTING! MATCH NUMBER ONE!"

A picture of Shinso and Izuku came up on the screen along with their names. 

"EVEN THOUGH HE'S DONE WELL, WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE?! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S IZUKU MIDORYA!!" 

Izuku emerged from a tunnel, a little confident grin on his face as he strode confidently to the stage.

"--VERSUS, SORRY, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET!! FROM GENERAL STUDIES, IT'S HITOSHI SHINSO!!"

The same fatugued-looking lavender-haired male appeared out of the opposing tunnel.