School

((Its Hard updating two story's frequently when you like me and have one brain cell that you share with your friends, so sos for late updates on BOTH my stories.
Gore/ Blood Warning))

Maddisons POV

The next morning going into school was hard from all the weird stares I've been getting. It's probably cause of my hair. . . I got to class a few minutes early. Deku and a few of his friends were there. We talked a bit but I wasn't really paying attention. I didn't get much sleep last night. Class started and ended like a few seconds had passed. I sat alone for the first time at lunch today. I was walking back to class when Bakugo stoped me.

" Hey. You've been acting different since yesterday. And your hair has gotten longer. What's up? "

Was he really asking if I was Ok?
Or am I taking this the wrong way?

" N-no I'm fine! "
" Don't lie to my face. "
He pinned me against the wall.
" Tell me what's up. It's weird and I don't like it. "
" I swear, I'm fine. Nothing you need to worry abo- "
I coughed up a petal but hid it in my hand. Not to long until the blood comes. . .
" A-about!! "
I could feel it in my mouth. The petals and blood. It hurt my lungs being near him but it felt good. It hurt my throat all the blood and petals. Sometimes whole flowers. I pointed to the clock on my phone, signalling that we had 5 minutes till class. He didn't care.
" Just tell me what the fuck us up with you. It's frustrating knowing your lying when you tell everyone your fine. "
I could feel myself starting to tear up. I couldn't tell him. He started reaching for my hair extensions and I held his hand and shook my head. He held me by my other arm so I couldn't escape and pushed my hand off his. He took of my extensions.
" Y-You have. . . . "
His face was a mixture of anger, worry and surprise. I could feel the tears. I felt horrible. I tried to talk but all that came out was the blood and petals. He let go and I dropped to the floor.
" I-I'm sorry, B-but please don't tell anyone. . . "
He was silent but nodded in agreement. I took out some tissues from my pocket and wiped up any blood that fell on the floor. I then went to the bathrooms and cleaned up my face. What just happened? Now he's going to ask questions. . .
I walked to the classroom to find Bakugo waiting outside.
" B-bakugo? But. . . We're late? "
" I thought. . . We would be late together. "
" That's very thoughtful!! "
I smiled at him. At least he wasn't being a jerk anymore. Well, as much of a jerk. Aizawa told us off for being late and, like always, Bakugo shouted at him. After That, class was like normal and no one asked any questions. After Class, Aizawa held me back. I told him about the doctors and the hanahaki disease while i was at it. Also about my 3 months to live unless I get surgery or my crush confesses. Though it was VERY unlikely. He let me go after I explained and wished me well. There wasn't many students left but I saw a very familiar spiky-haired boy at the gate.
" Took you long enough, Squid. "
" Bakugo? "
He grabbed my hand and started walking.
" B-bakugo what are you doing! "
" I'm taking your ass home. "
I couldn't argue with him. I mean he's not wrong. I do need to get home, but I have the feeling that he's not going to be leaving anytime soon. . . We got home and I told him more about the disease, like who knew about it and how long I've had it.
" So, it's been bothering me. . . "
" What is it Bakugo? "
" Who do you like? "
" U-um w-well- *sigh* Well I thought it would be quite obvious. There was a few times that I have accidentally given clues about who. "
" Can't ya just tell me? "
" No, I'm sorry. It would be better if you worked it out. Plus it's more fun that way, don't you think? "
A while later, I heard a knock on the door. Bakugo went to answer It, he wouldn't let me get up.
" Deku?! "
" U-uh h-hey k-kacchan. . . "
" Bakugo, stop shouting and let him in. Or I'll have to come and let him in myself. "
" Fine. "
Deku walked over.
" So, what happened with Kacchan? "
" He found out. "
" W-what? How?! "
" It was HIS fault. "
I faced him with a smirk on my face. He was looking over at me. As soon as he noticed (Which was soon), he acted annoyed.
"Hey, don't drag me into your shit!! "
" Your the main part of it. . . " I whispered, while turning to deku.
" So, when are you gonna tell him about- "
" TOMMOROW!! W-with the rest of the class. "
" About what, squid? "
" As I said, you'll find out tommorow. "
We talked for a while about school and stuff, before they had to go because my dad was coming home.
" Aww, why do we have to go. . . "
" Cause my dad doesn't like me having friends round on school nights, you should know this, Deku. "
They left and my dad was home half an hour later. That gave me time to think about why Bakugo is acting So. . . Different. It could be that I have the disease. That seems to have the most logic. But still, why would he care about the disease? I left my thoughts on that and fell asleep on the sofa.

((Well. This. . . Yes it's chaos. Well in my opinion it is. Yeah I have no planning from this point on so it's going to be complete chaos. . .
Word count=978))