Secret ending

(( I kept thinking how it would end if she had gotten the surgery, so here it is! ))

(( Starting from chapter 7 ( Where? ), " I made my way back up the stairs to my room " ))

Maddison's POV

I made my way back up the stairs to my room. On the way I bumped into recovery girl. I wasn't really listening but she said something about considering the surgery. My condition was only going to get worse, and from what happened last night, it might be a good idea to consider it.

Anyway, I carried on to my room to find my medication. All stolen. Only cause we couldn't afford it. I grabbed the ones I needed and headed downstairs, recovery girls words still fresh in my mind.

" Hey could I get some water? "
" Well I don't know. Whenever Kacchan is cooking, he doesn't let anyone in the kitchen. "
" But I need my meds or I'm gonna be in agony the entire day. "
I start walking towards the cupboard with the cups in.
" Be careful. "

I try to get to the cupboard on the other side of him, but as soon as I get behind him he throws an elbow, right into my side. I collapse into the sink behind him, and hold my side.

" Ow, you bastard. I'm just getting water. "
" What the fuck did you call me?! "

He turned around and saw me holding my side in pain. He looked a little guilty but I ignored him and carried on walking. He stopped me and grabbed a glass and filled it up.

" You could've just asked, dumbass. "
" Thanks. "

I walked away, finally being able to take my meds.

" So Deku, does Bakugo always do this? "
" Cook breakfast? Yeah. His food is amazing, I can't believe you always miss it. "
" Well not this time. "

I ate breakfast and got dressed. I wanted to go out. Definitely not me thinking about surgery. I left to go the the doctors, messaging Deku that I'm out. I'm not telling him I'm asking about surgery. Not until it's certain.

I got there and asked about it. They said they could get me an appointment tomorrow to get it done since I'm ' high risk' apparently. I don't think I'm that bad. I agree and off I went to find him.

Bakugo was in the 'living room' sitting on the sofa on his phone. I went up and sat beside him, facing towards him.

" Hey, Bakugo. "
" What do you want, squid? "
" Umm, did you want to go do something? With me? "
" Depends. "
" Well, I don't mind, what about the park? "
" Sure, but we are also getting food. "
" Cool! I'm going to get ready. Meet me by the gate in 10 min! "

I practically ran to my room and dug out a light green long sleeved shirt. I put a white and blue sleeveless jumper over the top and light grey, baggy cargo pants, then flung on some white trainers. I also wore the grenade necklace Deku had given me when we went out. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and ran downstairs.

I was a few minutes early, so I just stood there and waited. He came down on time, wearing his favourite black skull shirt and beige tracksuit bottoms.

" Damn, your here early. "
" Didn't want to be late. "
" Cool. Let's go. "

As we walked, we had a few conversations about stuff like school. Normal conversation things. At some point I had grabbed his hand to cross the road and neither of us let go. So we walked the rest of the way holding hands. My chest ached but my heart fluttered.