The doctor

((May contain gore/ blood))

Maddisons POV

The next morning, I woke up and coughed out a mouthful of petals. That didn't feel good. I got dressed into my uniform because I was going to go straight from the doctors to school if I was ok. My dad drove me to the hospital. The receptionist was nice. We waited for about half an hour before the doctor saw me. It was a female doctor and she was very nice to me. I showed her the flowers on my face, she said they were very pretty. She asked about what happened last night and I explained it to the best of my abilities. There was blood and petals everywhere still. I told her that this morning I coughed up quite a lot of petals and she was a little concerned. I got a scan done of my lungs, showing the flowers and how much was in my lungs. Then it hit me. How long do I have left to life? It could be weeks, days, hours. I was scared to ask. Luckily I didn't need to.
" O-Oh dear. . . "
" What is It? "
I was getting worried. The nurse didn't seem to happy. . .
" Y-your daughter has. . . . 3 months to live! "
3 months?! It may seem like a lot, but not when that's how long you'll live for. My dad talked to the nurse about school. I still wanted to go to school. But maybe not today. . . I need time for this to sink in. We drove home but on the way there, we went to my favourite take away place. As soon as we got home, dad had to go to work so I was home alone. I brought some blankets and pillows out onto the sofa and grabbed some snacks from the kitchen as well as the take away and something to drink. I watched a few movies, a few hours passed and I checked the time. It was a few minutes after school would have ended. Deku had messaged me.
(Messages)
Deku🐰: Hey, u ok? Didn't see u in school. . .

Maddie😛: Yeah. Doctors was longer than we thought. Wanna come over for a bit?

Deku🐰: Yeah!

Maddie😛: The door is open

I put my phone down. It wouldn't take him too long to get here. I turned the tv to the news and put most of the food back into the kitchen. After I had done that I got back into my pile of pillows and blankets. I was really cold and being in the blankets helped a lot. I swear I was almost sweating. I heard a knock at the door.
" Hey, it's me, Deku! "
" Come in! "
He opened the door and looked shocked. He ran over and hugged me. He left the door wide open.
" You really arent well are you? "
" No. . . "
Deku walked over and shut the door then went into the kitchen and got the thermometer out of the cupboard. He took my temperature.
" Your a little hot. . . "
" Yeah. And pale. "
I got out of the blankets. I walked into the bathroom and saw the semi-dried blood and wilting petals, reminding me of the other night. Deku walked in and gasped. I chuckled.
" Oh my. . . - "
" Yeah tell me about it. That happened last night. Probably the worst thing I felt in. . . A while. "
I looked in the mirror. The flower buds had bloomed and spread across to my ear and the side of my mouth.
" Great. Stupid flowers growing on my face. How the hell am I supposed to cover them now? "
I then remembered I had bought hair extensions a few days ago. I put them in my hair and they managed to cover the flowers.i just couldn't see through my hair on the flower side.
" How do I look Deku? "
" Normal. . . Except if you had longer hair. "
" Good. No one will know when I go back tommorow. "
After That, we sat on the sofa and watched the news until Deku asked me a question.
" So. . . How did the doctors go? "
I really hoped you didn't ask. . .
" Well great. Except knowing that I only have 3 months to live. "
I felt tears find down my face. Deku was shocked. He pulled me into a tight hug and I cried into his shoulder.
" D-Deku. I-i don't w-want to die. . . "
I think he was lost for words too. I don't blame him. Imagine knowing someone for most of your life then finding out they have 3 months to live. I think I will tell them in a few days. . .

((Well. . . This was more angst than I wanted but oh well. Also I don't know wether I should be really mean and let her die. Probably won't happen. Anyways have a good day/ night!!
Word count=807))