"Shouldn't you have asked me about that. What if they want to see her and for her to go to Ireland. What then, Niall?" Zayn asked because, he'll never be ready to let go of Amelia.

"Em," Niall scratched the back of his head, "Greg is here to see Amelia.."

"Just out of curiosity you don't expect to have Amelia over Christmas do you?" Zayn asked his heart beating fast. "Like taking her to Ireland?'"

"Course not, Zee. I wanted her to meet Greg that's all.."

"That's fine. No problems." Zayn sighed in relief, "You both come here for dinner and he can meet her. When does he arrive?"

"Today, an hour's time. I'll pick him at the airport"

"That soon, okay. He wants to see her today, okay.." Zayn wanted to sit down to settle his nerves, so he lowered himself down and sat on the kerb.

Niall looked at him, chewed on his lip. "The favour I want to ask is. Well, um, I want to take Amelia for the night.."

"Oh no, no way. She has never spent not even an hour alone with you, no. She's known you since she was a baby but no I'm not going to allow that, no.." Zayn stood up shaking his head furiously. It's like Amelia was being taken away from him.

"You know that will have to happen one day, why can't we start now huh? This is a perfect time with Brooklyn having a baby. She is going to be a big sister.."

"She's already a big sister, Niall." Zayn said, "We've talked about this she can't know the truth about you until older and able to understand what that means.."

"That doesn't mean she can't visit me for weekend in the meantime. She is my daughter, Zayn and I want a father-daughter relationship with her, not when she's a teenager who can't stand adults. That's not fair.."

"You pulling a rug under my legs is not fair, Niall. You want her to meet Greg, fine. Introduced them, but she is not staying the night at your flat.."

"Brooklyn will be there-"

"I should be comforted by that, why?" Zayn huffed.

"Brooklyn loves you, Zayn. He will look after her to impress you.."

"I don't care about your hunger games you and yours have about me. She can come with you for few hours and I'm throwing in my baby girls to go along with Amelia for my own peace of mind.."

"Otherwise to make sure Greg doesn't take her back to Ireland?" Niall joked.

"Keep talking like that you're not seeing her outside this house.." Zayn huffed annoyed sitting down on the kerb again.

"Sorry." Niall laughed, "Can I ask_"

Zayn groaned not waiting for him to finish, "no.."

"You don't know what I'm going to ask, Zee.." Niall laughed.

"I do know, Niall." Zayn grunted, "You want to take my Amelia now, don't you?"

"Just few hours, Zee. I'll bring her back by eight. I promise.."

Zayn stared at him, he didn't like that either. "Greg is not here yet though."

"I thought Amelia and I should wait for him at the airport. She won't get bored we'll watch the planes.."

"If you lose her at the airport, Niall, and I get a call from the police, forget it.."

"Thats not going to happen.." Niall laughed, "I'll be making the call not the police..sorry" he said when Zayn glared at him.

"That's not funny.." Zayn got up unamused and with a frozen bum, "Amelia is at Louis's. Pick her up from there." he then walked towards his house leaving Niall standing outside the gates.