He seemed cute but the way he talked irked me. I wanted to get Ashton to get him away but he was down the other end of the bar serving a hen party.

"I'm with my mums boyfriend." I told him, hoping he'd understand that I didn't care.

"So you're single then?" He smirked, leaning his elbows on the bar.

"N-No." I answered.

I wasn't actually sure where Ashton and I stood, I know he said we were fuck buddies but it felt like more because as soon as mum was out of the room he was touching me. Sexual or not.

"C'mon babe, I know you're lying. Let's go somewhere." He said and I simply rolled my eyes and stood up to walk away, I went to leave him but he grabbed my shirt and tugged me to him, my face closer to his.

"Get off me!" I yelled, as he grabbed my wrists, my phone falling to the floor. "Ow, you're hurting me!"

"Hey!" I heard Ashton and I sighed in relief and I was lifted off the floor and away from the man. "Touch him again and I'll break you." Ashton threatened lowly and I gulped, as the guy ran away, scared.

Ashton turned to me and he encased me in a hug. "Princess, are you okay?" He asked, before pulling away and kissing me deeply, then pecking all over my face.

"'M fine." I assured him, kissing his lips softly.

"You're mine okay." He kissed me once more. "No one else can have you, baby." He murmured.

***

I had decided to finally text Sam, the cute pizza boy. He seemed nice and everyone could make a new friend once in a while, couldn't they?

To: Sam
Hi, it's Luke. You brought pizza to my house the other day, and gave me your number.

From: Sam
Oh, hi cutie :)

To: Sam
So you're a pizza boy?

From; Sam
Yes I am and I've been doing it for two years I've been in college

To: Sam
Oh a college boy? How old are you then??

From: Sam
I'm nineteen babe, how old are you?

To; Sam
I'm sixteen x

I decided I'd add a kiss and see if he sends one back and if he doesn't I'll back off and never text him again. I hate being rejected.

From; Sam
Cool, a high schooler ;) x

I was going to reply when he sent me another text and I nearly choked on the coke Ashton had given me. He didn't allow me to have any beer.

From: Sam
Do you want to go on a date? x

To; Sam
Yeah, sure :) x

"Luke, my shifts over." Ashton said, hopping to stand in front of me. "Let's go home and I can fuck the crap outta you." I nodded and stood up, Ashton entwined his hands with mine before we left the bar together. We got to the car and climbed in.

"Ever had car sex?" Ashton asked me and I smirked before climbing in to the back seat.

***

I pulled up my boxers and then my jeans, before climbing in to the front seat again. "My ass hurts." I mumbled, slipping on my shirt again.

"You're welcome." Ashton smirked, climbing in to the front with me. We turned on the engine and drove out of the car park of the bar. It was a longish drive home and I was tired and it was late so I fell asleep in Ashton's car, with Green Day on the radio again.

I woke up when I felt myself being lifted in to the air. I whined and clenched at the persons shirt of whoever was carrying me.

"Princess." I sighed at Ashton's voice before I opened my eyes slowly. "Hey, we're home." He smiled.

I was put down on the floor and I swayed tiredly so Ashton threw an arm around my shoulder to keep me up. Ashton unlocked the front door and he helped me up the stairs to my bedroom and lay me down.

"Ash, change me." I begged.

Ashton sighed before he straddled me, undoing my jeans. He pulled off my shirt, before jumping off of me to take off my jeans. He threw them on the floor and he rooted through my drawers. He picked up some pyjamas, changing me.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked Ashton shyly, who smiled widely before leaning in to me and kissing me deeply. "Thank you." I mumbled.

I wanted to tell Ashton that I liked him, that I loved him. However he had said himself he wasn't one to date and I was insane to even think he'd return my feelings or want to be my boyfriend.

I was a fool to think anything good of Ashton Irwin.

Ashton left my room when we heard the front door open and I got under the covers of my bed and groaned when hearing my phone start buzzing.

I crawled to the floor to my phone which was in my jean pockets. I pulled it out to see about four texts from Calum. I unlocked my phone and my eyes widened when I noticed he sent me a video, all I could see from the screen shot was some guy fucking a girl.

To: Cally babe
Why are you sending me porn???

From: Cally babe
WATCH IT THIS IS IMPORTANT!

I sighed before turning the volume all the way down and clicking play on the video. It took me to pornhub and I cringed. I played the video and scrunched up my nose when the girl was touching herself but then I nearly choked on my saliva when I saw why Calum wanted me to see it.

Ashton was in the fucking porn video.

-

oh Ashton has secrets *smirks* you'll love the secrets lol.

I love you all for all the cool comments and I laugh at half of them and yeah keep being beautiful guys.