“Avery go with Harry!” she states excitedly. “I was going back to the room to talk to Niall anyway.” She goes on.

“Really?” I ask her. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay down here longer with me…?” I hint at her but it just goes right over her head.

“Nah it’s okay. Bye have fun!” she cheers as she strolls over to the elevator doors and jumps in with someone else before it shuts completely. I turn and look at the boy in front of me. He wasn’t tall like Jake but I liked that. He was lean and he had a great posture and I could tell he was strong and a bit buff. Wow I sound like such a love stuck teenager it’s not even funny.

Wait why did I say that? Weird…

“So what shall we do Harry…?” I say dragging out his name. Harry… why did it sound weird…. oh well.

“Um well I wanted to go get some food with you and talk to you. I haven’t really had any time with you just to myself. I’ve missed you Avery.” Harry says walking a bit closer to me. I step back but my back hits the metal stand. His eyebrows scrunch in slight confusion. “Do you not trust me yet?” he whispers his breath tickling my face.

“Um well….Harry I don’t know you…I don’t remember you or Louis or um Liam or Niall or even uh well….Zayn-that’s his name!-or anything from the accident!” I shout a bit at him. He slowly nodded his head and backed a foot away from me.

“Well then let’s start over. I’ll try to act like I didn’t know you before and you just…well act like how you’re acting right now.” He perks up at his own thought. I think about this. It seemed like a logical and smart way to start over, so why not now?

“Okay deal let’s do this thing.” I say grabbing hold of the metal stand. He smiles and sticks his hand out.

“Hi I saw you standing there and thought to myself ‘Damn she must be an angel because she just fell from heaven’ and I thought it was a bit ironic since we are in a hospital and all.” He rambles in an at first sly fashion then he starts mumbling words into words.

“Uh Harry?” I say laughing a bit.

“Yeah, what?” he asks looking up to meet my equally green eyes.

Should I make fun of him for trying to hit on me while ‘starting over’? nah I’m not that mean. “It’s nice to meet you I’m Avery Noah.”

And that’s how we started. He sighed in relief and ran a hand through his really curly hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“It’s nice to meet you too Ave.” he says using a new nickname no one has ever used on me. I tilt my head to the side in curiosity and confusion. He sighs to himself and thinks of a response. “This is going to be harder than I thought.” He whispers to himself. He looks up at me and puts on a fake grin, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean for that slip out. I used to call you Ave or even um…” he scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. “Beautiful…”

I stare at him and see a red blush rise to his face. “Aww you used to call me Beautiful?” I ask as we start walking over to the cafeteria. I continue to slowly tug on the metal stand holding the tubes to my IV. Harry falls into step to the left of me. “That’s so cute Hazard.”

I continued to walk on with Harry next to me. I watched as the white walls turned to a weird beige color. The cafeteria was a quiet and serene place. It was large and open with circular table spread out with at least 10 feet distance from the next one.

There was about three or four separate counters with different types of foods behind each of them. Only a few people were scattered around the large area; all either doctors off duty or on break and nurses.

I looked at the Chinese food and my mouth watered. I felt like I haven’t eaten in ages. I looked over at Harry and saw him stare down at me with a scared and horrified look on his face. My face tensed with worry. What was wrong with him?!

“Harry?” I questioned leaning forward a bit. “Harry?” I asked again waving my free hand in his face. “Harry?!!” I screamed shoving him a bit to knock his gaze from me.

“Oh my god!!” he screamed when he snapped back to attention. His posture was rigid and his face was wide with surprise.

“What? What’s the matter?!” I asked.

His hand covered his mouth as he stared some more at me. I was getting a bit worried and I looked around. A few people stared at us but as soon as I met their eyes they looked away going back to their own lives minding their own business. I looked back at Harry and found him pacing a bit.

“Harry you’re freaking me out.” I say in a concerned voice. He stops pacing and comes close to me. I tense up since I don’t really know this boy as well as I’m supposed to. He sets his hands around the edges of my shoulders and looks into my eyes. “Did something happen?” I ask.

He nods his head excitedly. “Yes!” he cries happily.

“What?” I ponder. He smiled slightly at me before answering.

“You remembered the nickname you gave me.”

Is this for real?!
Is she starting to remember?!
Whats going on?
Is it because she was bonding with Harry that she remembered something?
Yep...its true!
What will go on in the next chapter?
Team Harry? Team Zayn? Team Louis?
Why that team?
For chapter 25:
Votes: 15?
Comments: 15?

Also if you haven't already please read "Picture Perfect Mobster (Liam Payne Love Story)" on my other account.

I always update faster when you read the stories on @Its_caroline's account so if you want this to be updated read my other story from above!!

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LOVES!!