Chapter 12.

I walked out to the beach and threw my clothes down.

I walked past Zayn, who was watching my every move and probably staring at my swaying hips, and to the rocky area.

I stood on the rocks and pulled my hair into a ponytail while watching the water.

It was relatively calm. The water was near clear but still a little foggy.

I cracked my toes and dove in.

Water met my face and I closed my eyes.

The water was about 6-7 feet deep. I flipped over on my back and looked at the surface.

The top looked clear and silky smooth. I reached to touch it pushing off the bottom a little.

I was then tackled by a large-ish force.

I sucked up air when I surfaced before being pushed back down.

I closed my eyes waiting to feel any type of pain surge through my body.

Only thing was that no pain came.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry.

He smiled and a few air bubbles left his mouth.

I put my right hand around his neck.

He put his hands on my waist. His fingers travelled along my skin and I was sure goose bumps lined my skin.

With my left hand I sneakily grabbed onto a piece of seaweed under me and threw it in Harry’s face.

He screamed a little and swam to the surface. I laughed a little and did the same.

When I reached the surface I saw Harry on the beach running to get Liam.

Liam is the more responsible one of the group so I understand why.

“She….she….she…..uggh!!” Harry screamed into the air in frustration. He pulls Liam up and drags him over to where I’m trying to move further into the water.

“What happened?” Liam asked bored as ever.

“I threw some seaweed in his face and he screamed.” I said trying not to laugh.

Liam bit his bottom lip holding back his laughter.

“You were scared because of some seaweed?” Liam asked Harry who was pouting and doing the puppy dog face.

“I thought it was some animal. You can’t blame me we were under water.” Harry said smirking at me.

“Now why were we under water huh?!” I said standing up and walking a bit closer.

Harry’s eyes moved from my face down my body. I turned, grabbed another piece of seaweed and threw it at him.

“See this is what I mean!! You boys are so hormonal you cannot keep your eyes in one place. My face is up here” I pointed to my face “not down here!!” I motioned to the rest of my body.

“Well excuse me if you flaunt it all the time!!” Harry screamed clearly angry.

“It’s not that I try to show it off. These aren’t even my clothes Harry!! They’re somebody else’s! And haven’t you thought about why?! It’s because we’re stuck on this stupid island! Do you think I want to be here?! No I don’t I’d rather die than be stuck on an island full of stuck up, annoying boys!!!” I screamed at Harry while back away.

I turned around and faced the ocean. I started swimming quickly towards the wide open ocean wanting to get away from there.

“AVERY WAIT!!!” Harry yelled after me. I heard some splashing and knew he was trying to follow.