Chapter Thirty Eight

"So you're the Dragon King?" Josh, asked and the man nods slowly, his eyes scanning over the five. "You're not what I expected" He sniffs and The Dragon King laughs.

"You must be Josh. The one sent to Auradon. You have a rage to you, I can sense it. Even now. But... It isn't your own, is it?" He asks as he smirks at Josh, who doesn't answer.

"What do you want?" Anna growls, her hands sizzling with electricity.

"I just want to meet my kids. Is that such a bad thing for a father?" He asked.

"You invaded my home!" Anna yells, her light blue eyes darkening. "You killed my family!"

"Pawns in the grander scheme of things, my dear. This is the Destiny of my kingdom. And I haven't even started yet." He tells her and she goes to strike him, bringing her hand up and letting electricity erupt from her hand, striking him in the chest. But to no avail. He smirks.

"This is the Forgotten Plane. We exist here only in spirit. You cannot harm me, nor can I harm any of you" He explains.

"What do you want with us?" One asks. He was slightly shorter than Josh, but was a larger build than him. His black hair was incredibly short. And his eyes were the nearly same as Josh's. A bright orange.

"I already told you. I wanted to meet you, my children. Direct descendants of me. I am curious to see what my blood has given you. I am happy with the results." He smiles.

"Yeah, but we ain't happy with our father." One of the girls said. Her eyes were completely white with the small black iris in the center. She must of been an Ice.

"Oh, that's rude. You don't even know me yet" He chuckles.

"We don't need to, we already know your a power mad tyrant" The other girl says, her eyes the same as Anna's. But she had short blonde hair.

"That's what my other child said. Ironic to say what they became" He says as he walks over to Josh and scans him. "I hear you are a leader now. I must say, I am proud. My own child, a leader. But your scope is small. You should be running it all. Not just a crew. Auradon and the Isle should be yours" He smiles, but Josh knew what he was doing.

"So you could take it for yourself, right?" Josh sneers, and for a second the Dragon King scowls at him. But he regains himself and flashes a small smile

"Of course not. I would leave Auradon and the Isle to you. If you took it, would not be a fatherly thing to do by taking it would it." He chuckles. "So, I think it's time we all introduce ourselves. My name.. Well my birth name is Auranus Dovakin." The Dragon King tells them.

"Urgh. Why not. I'm Jenna." The girl with the white eyes says.

"George" The other flame says.

"Sarah." The blonde hair said.

"Anna"

"Josh."

"Ah! That's better! I finally know my own children's names. Not the names I planned on giving you, I must say" He tells them.

"We don't care what you planned on calling us." Josh growls. "What we want is for you to get out of our heads" Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Oh, well. I must says as your father I can't allow that. Not just yet" He sighs as he walks around them.

"I suppose you all know the prophecy. Even you now Josh, with Anna joining you" He states and no one answers, but that in of its own answered the question. "Well, all I ask is one simple thing. Join me. Join me in the ascension of the Dragon Empire." He states and Josh scoffs.

"Help a madman take over the world?" He asked with a laugh.

"Immortal Madman would be more precise. But yes. Help me take the world for my Empire." He offers.

"Fat chance." Jenna states as she folds her arms.

"Oh, you discard the idea so easily, my children. You would be Kings and Queens of the new empire. You would rule your own land. And you will serve the most mightiest kingdom the world has ever seen. Armies at your beck and call. They will put down their lives without hesitation. The power you would have would be unlimited." He pushes, walking slowly towards the five.

"I think we can all agree, you can fuck off" Sarah replies and the Dragon King snarls.

"You won't have a choice" He barks, his eyes morph with anger. His veins bulge through his old porcelain skin. "I have given you a choice. But that was out of kindness. You will bow to me. And I will destroy all the people you care about. Your lands will burn in an inferno like you've never seen. And then, you will join me. And you will be... Mine" He yells.

"Maybe you will come." George states, stepping forward "Maybe you do burn our lands. But even if you do, you will not win. We will kill you, Father. And I will sure as hell enjoy it" He says, his eyes void of fear. But they were filled with courage. The Dragon King steps forward and takes in his children.

"Okay. I have warned you. The Dragons Inferno is falling across the world. And you best make sure you're on the right side of this. As if not, you will all burn too!" He states as he begins to walk away. The room begins to distort and the begins to disapate into black smoke. Josh looks at his brother and sisters.

"If he comes. We flee to each other. When we are together, we will make a stand." He says and everyone nods. And then one by one, they fade into black smoke. But something different. As they fade, a head of a dragon erupts from the smoke. George's dragon had a bright orange glow flooding its veins. Anna's had a light blue. And so did Sarah's. Jenna's dragon was a pure white dragon, its eyes almost unvisable as it blended with its body so well. And then, Josh faded away.

So, we got some Dragon King development. And we know the other children of the Dragon King. They will be further in the story, just wanted to introduce them. Hope you enjoy the chapter!