1: Sunrise

Y/N POV
You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock. You tried covering your ears with a pillow in an attempt to block out the sound, but it didn't help. You groaned, and slowly sat up in your bed. You aggressively turned off the alarm clock, and began to stretch out your body little by little. Finally you stood up from your bed, after about five minutes of stretching and cracking some of your bones.
You sighed as you looked at the time. 6:00 AM. 'I still have two hours left before school starts. ' You thought to yourself. Suddenly, part of you felt sad, thinking of how every day was the same, you were in a continuous cycle of life, where nothing ever changed. Still, it's not like you could do anything about it. You headed over to the bathroom, and you started to brush your teeth first. Then you did your daily face care routine for the morning. Once you we're done you sighed once more, before picking out clothes to wear. You never wore anything too special, especially since you had dance everyday. Yet everyone still thought you had a great sense of style, even if you just wore sweatpants and a T-shirt, it somehow still seemed to impress others. Today you wore a plain black shirt, and some pants you bought a couple years back when you visited family in Thailand.

You decided to braid your hair into two sections

You decided to braid your hair into two sections. When you were done, you put on some makeup, you only used a little bit, and went for a natural look. By the time you were done, it was already 6:30 AM. You cleaned up your makeup supplies, and stood up, stretching again.
You then packed your backpack, making sure you had everything you needed, before leaving your room and going into the kitchen. There stood your mother, back turned to you as she was focused on making breakfast. Soon enough, you heard big footsteps, followed by little ones. You knew who was coming, but before you could even turn around, little hands grabbed around your legs, hugging you into place. You looked down at the little figure. "Well good morning to you too, Arthit. " You giggled, and smiled as you picked the young one up. "Good Morning noona" Your little brother replied, smiling widely. "You hungry?" You asked him, tilting your head slightly. Arthit nodded, and hummed in agreement, to which you replied "Me too, lets go eat" . You carried Arthit to the table, sitting him down in one of the chairs, then taking your own seat. You sat across from your father, smiling at him, before bowing your head slightly.
"Good Morning Appa" You said to him. "Good Morning sweetheart, you look different today. Special Occasion?" He asked you, waiting for a reply. You shook your head "Nope, nothing special today. Just felt like doing something different." You smiled. Not even a minute after you said that, your mom walked over with your plates of food, and chuckled "Are you sure about that? Or did you just run out of all your black leggings again?" You squinted your eyes at your mom, "Why did you have to expose me like that, so ruuuude." You giggled, as you took your plate. Everyone laughed for a couple seconds, before beginning to eat their food. Once you finished eating, you got up and washed your plate. After you were done you gave your mom and dad hugs and kisses, telling them you love them, before doing the same to your little brother. You said your goodbyes before grabbing your bag, and putting on your shoes. You walked out the house, closing the door behind you, before walking off.
You walked for about fifteen minutes, before reaching the bus stop. You took out your phone, looking down at it. 7:25 AM.
You smiled as you saw the bus coming your way. Once it stopped, the doors opened, and you stepped on, greeting the bus driver, and taking your seat in the back. You got out your earbuds, placing one in each ear, you pressed play on your music app, the song 'HIP by MAMAMOO' started playing. You hummed along with the music for about a minute, before closing your eyes and resting your head on the cold, glass window. Waiting for the bus to make it to its final destination.