"Just you and me, I didn't want your FRIEND involved." Nicole was a little nervous at first but she gave him another question as he took both of her hands in his

"A-And where are you planning on going?"

"Blitz and Chips" Hearing that made Nicole very happy, he remembered how much she loved it there and she agreed in going with him. Rick used his portal gun instead of his ship to get them there a lot faster, Rick kept a close eye on her even after she ran off looking around to pick which game to play. The two of them spend hours at the arcade playing games and Rick won a lot of prizes for Nicole and she won a few and even gave Rick a prize that she won for him, to Rick everything was going perfect. He wanted her to have all the free time in the outside world as much as possible, but when Rick was playing one of games with Nicole waiting him she had a feeling that she was being watch that made her turn around and look to see if anyone was staring at her. Nicole could have sworn she saw Morty's silhouette that got her attention, she ended up leaving Rick without him noticing. Nicole looked around more now finding herself in the center of the building still looking around for Morty.

"I'm  sure I saw Morty? How the hell did he get here?" Just as she thought that she felt someone tapping her should from behind her in which she looked to see an alien holding a bouquet of Dracula roses with a card in the center if it

"Nicole Peterson?" Was what the alien asked her and nods her head yes to him in which he held out the bouquet to her

"These are for you from an admire." The second Nicole took the bouquet Rick started coming up to her in which the alien quickly ran off

"Nicole, baby there you are." When Nicole looked at him he saw the bouquet of roses in her arms and he asked her

"Where the fuck did you get those?"

"There from an admire." Was the answer Nicole gave him just as she held out the card, but instead of her Rick took it from her hand and started reading it

"Rick what the hell?" She said that to him after he took the card, then she saw that he was starting to get angry. he got angry enough to start ripping the card in pieces

"That card was meant for me, not you and we're leaving." Rick almost forcefully took Nicole's hand as he started walking off

" Can we at least get our prizes?" Nicole asked Rick that question before he brought out his portal gun, he signed and put the portal gun away. Rick didn't let go of Nicole's hand the whole way there. She did wonder what the card said and she knew Rick wouldn't tell her what was on it, so Nicole didn't ask him about it. The second Nicole got all the prizes that they won Rick brought the two of them back to Earth imminently. 

Things got a little more strange after that day, Rick started showing up more at Nicole's modeling gigs. Not only for support but apparently for her own protection from the Citadel, Nicole and her manager knew better not to complain or argue with Rick and allowed him to stay. Thankfully Nicole had to model brand new cosmetic and clothing lines, she was happy she wasn't doing Victoria Secrets modeling for that week. The close of the day of Nicole's was coming the more she saw Rick, he did go on adventures with his grandson and brought her back something. Nicole did find it a little strange that Morty wouldn't be with him when he visited her from either her home or at her jobs, on the day of the before her opening day of Nicole's movie she asked Rick to pick up her friends that where invited and that where staying at her place for he premier night. Nicole did call her friends ahead and told them so they wouldn't be shocked seeing Rick come so suddenly, the first person he brought back from Nicole's home state was Keisha. The two of them where happy to see each other in person again and Keisha did have her dress on her in her one bag that she brought and her outfit in a garment protector, Rick promised himself to be on his best behavior bringing Nicole's friends to her and keeping her happy. It took Rick the total of ten minutes to get all of Nicole's friends to her place, Rick recognized them from all the conventions and posts from her media sites. Some of them where her lesbian friends that some of them brought there girlfriends and wife's with them that didn't like Rick or trusted him around Nicole, before Rick left Nicole did ask him to take her back to her home town real quick to her favorite restaurant that only had one location.