the trauma

❤️Hello! my beautiful readers!❤️

Hope you are all staying safe during this pandemic! I have unfortunately been laid off work, and am stuck in quarantine, but that just gives me time to write more!

The story may even be completed very shortly >:3

Ssssh no spoilers!

Thanks all 20k of you readers! This chapter will be an emotional rollar coaster! So hold onto your hats!

.

{3rd Person POV}

~

Ever since the day he was born, Angelo was doomed into a family of sin.

At the age of 5 he had already learnt how to swear and fire a gun, at the age of 8, he had been exposed to drugs, at 15 he had made his first kill.

He was no stranger to death, not at all, by the age of 17 he had been on countless gang missions with his family, and would kill for reasons as small as someone not paying up to his father.

But he started to see death differently, when his mother died...

"Stephania D'Aneglo-Costa"

Ever since the day she died, nothing had been the same within the family, Nick and his father drunk and smoked heavily and never spoke of anything but their work, Molly had been sent out to the street into prostitution, and the youngest member, Angelo, had turned to drugs...

Angelo didn't want to kill anymore, after his mother passed away he started to think

"It was so hard for me to cope with Mama's death, so it must be hard for others to cope as well, all those people I kill... are special to someone, they are apart of a family, just like mama was..."

Angelo would refuse more and more missions, and would spend most of his time shooting up in the alley ways and seducing and fucking men on the streets to cope with the loss of his mom and the abuse that his father had started to give him at home for refusing missions and stealing, life was so hard for him, his family was broken, the only thing keeping them together was gone and now they had left their home and constantly moved state to state on a monthly basis to try and keep their mafia business from crashing. And the beating and abuse from their father increased every move they made...

Now here we are, New Orleans, 1927. A new town, new people.

But the same, broken family....

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!"

A loud slam. And with that Angelo is kicked out for another night, not like he gave a fuck anyway, the street Is where he fed, easy access to drugs, easy access to sex.

Easy access to the things that drowned out all the pain...

"Hey~ You look like you could use uh, A little lift~"

"Get fucked pansy"

Angelo was struck, he fell with a thud onto the concrete street, the man he was trying to seduce spitting on him as he walked away, all Angelo did was sigh and get up again, trying up to 12 times to get a fuck that night, after failing all of those attempts he then retreated into and alley took a sip of his flask and slid down the wall, taking a deep breath before he took the syringe and injected who knows how much illicit substance into his veins