"Uh, sorry if I interrupted your..." The blonde glanced in the direction that Toni's eyes had been trained and smirked, returning her gaze to the now blushing girl. "Daydreaming." The girl settled on, "I just wanted to say I loved the way you described Shakespeare's quote; I was thinking the exact same thing."

A friendly smile appeared on Toni's face, she was used to receiving the odd sarcastic comments about her intelligence surrounding her knowledge. It was nice to see someone appreciating her.

"Thanks, I'm assuming you enjoy Shakespeare's writing too?"

The girl let out a short lived chuckle, "Not as much as you'd probably like, I just think his quotes describe things that aren't said often enough."

Toni could only hum in agreement, it was no news that people were a lot more closed off than they might've been in Shakespeare's time. The blonde seemed to be settling herself to remain seated beside her, something that only really happened when the room was crammed and there were no other seats free. The girl must've sensed her confusion, shooting Toni an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, did you not want me to sit here?" The second the question left the blonde's lips, Toni shook her head, afraid she'd offended the stranger.

"Yes, of course. Sorry, it's just no-one really chooses to sit here..."

The hazel eyed girl glanced around the room noting that almost everyone had at least one person seated beside them, except Toni. "Well I don't see why not, you're most likely the smartest person in this room."

Toni silently thanked whoever sent the girl, it wasn't often people approached her without some snarky comment that the brunette would happily respond with her fists. The girl outstretched her hand, waiting for Toni to reciprocate.

"My name's Parker."

With a sturdy handshake, Toni replied happily with, "Toni."

The rest of class flew by without the brunette noticing - her newfound friend rising to her feet, her soft pink purse on her arm. Toni raised an eyebrow, for whatever reason the idea that Parker liked the colour pink didn't surprise her. Parker looked up from the phone she'd been smiling down at,

"See you around, Toni." With one last smile thrown her way, the girl was gone.

English had been her last class of the day, but she decided on visiting the college library, she didn't have to meet up with Sweet Pea for another hour or so. It wasn't big, nothing in this town was significant in size, but it had just enough books to be classed as a library. Even though most of the books stuffed on the shelves were dictionaries or thesaurus'. It was a good thing she'd brought her own.

[x]

If it had been anyone else's voice, Toni was certain she'd have paid it no mind. But the fact that it was hers, she couldn't help but raise her head from her book, eyes falling upon a slightly aggravated looking english professor. The woman had burst into the library that contained a measly two other students, her phone pressed to her ear and a look of exhaustion in her eyes. The brunette watched from her chair as the woman ran her hand through her hair, a ragged breath leaving her body as she listened to whomever was on the other end.

"You don't think I don't know that?" The words were sharp and filled with fire, "For god's sake, Heather. We've already been through this...You're the one that's being distant, not me."

The conversation carried on for the next few minutes before the redhead shoved her phone rather aggressively back into her purse, the brunette contemplated on approaching the troubled woman. But watching her as she placed her hands upon the top of a bookshelf, collecting herself she couldn't bring herself to confront the ginger on the outburst. Before she could gather her things and leave, wanting to exit without being seen, Ms Blossom just so happened to spot her. It was clear from her expression that she was embarrassed.