Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio

Zacznij od początku

Flashback ends.

Ushio: He smiled with my suffering. Suffering that I've caused to trying to bite more than I could chew. He will get tired of his game and leave Amy free. 
Saori: Thinking that would be a mistake. 

Saori Kido (Athena) entered the room and saw the group. 

Saori: Black Hound Jūdo has the same Skills as Asterion Hound, including his skill to read minds ans slither into your soul. He was part of a Black Saint Sect known as Nero. Maybe your own family told you about your ancestor. Lady Gioca.
Ushio: The leader of the Death Queen Island Clan? I know that, but if that were true, Guilty's mask " The Ragnda" mask won't work with him, as his new cloth is one blessed by Helia. 
Saori: But there's more to that. After knowing of Manigoldo's death Gioca fell in love with another Athena's servant.
Ushio: A Saint? 
Saori: A Huntsman. The Huntsmen were elite warriors that were trained to kill Hades Specters and rogue Saints. Unable to use Cosmo, they trained to have the physical strength and speed of a saint. And were able to kill them by conventional means. 
Fenrir: Shadow Walkers (Assassins)
Saori: Excuse me?
Fenrir: People that by having no Cosmo whatsoever, were able to kill a Saint or a God Warrior dishonorably without being detected, sending them straight to Niphlheim. 
Ushio: Nifelwhat?
Sin: Hell... one of them. In certain ways the Huntsmen were the Steel Saints of the time. 

Saori gave Ushio the Huntsman's equipment. It was a special Cloth, a long sword, crossbow and dagger

Saori: Those equipment pieces were bathed In Athena's tears and light Cosmo. For the use of the Huntsman. But you're special. 
Ushio: Why does he call me the Executioner?
Saori: There was a legend of Gioca's offspring. A warrior that had both the powers of a Saint, but the skills of a Huntsman. For his efficiency, he was called the Executioner. You are the descendant of both Death Queen Island Clan and the Huntsmen Clan. You have what it takes to defeat Jūdo, and he knows it. 
Ushio: I need to be alone for a while

All of them leave him alone and he began to remember his commando training. Suddenly, he found on his room something that belonged to Amy. It was a recording that said "play me".

That night on Medieval Times...

Actors posing as merchants: Hot Plum Pudding

Actors posing as merchants: Hot Plum Pudding. Hot pudding here!

Workers: Get your program here, folks. You won't know the name of the Knight without the program.

Fenrir and Sin were eating 

Sin: I was hoping for you to enjoy the urban environment, but not like this. I mean. 100 dollars just for chicken and potatoes? Besides, these people don't know that they're in danger.
Fenrir: We're here, with the objective of rescuing Miss Anderson. Besides we're invited by Melvin and his girlfriend on her birthday. 
Sin: My family taught me of the bravery of the Steel Saints. I guess they were wrong. Ok. Either you or me take down this Nazgûl Senshi rescue Sailor Mercury and make her kick Ushio in the nuts.