Villitgo (Dangerous era)

One morning, I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and Michael.

He was still getting dressed.

Just when I was about to grab a box of cereal, he called me up to his bedroom.

"Coming"!

I called out to him and ran upstairs to see what what he needed.

When I got to his bedroom, he was wearing a solid white bathrobe and his hair was still damp from the shower.

"I've been trying so hard lately to be able to tell you this".

He then lifted his sleeve up, and then took out a wet wash cloth and washed off the makeup.

Several parts of his body were turning pale white, where his dark colored skin should be.

"It's called villtiago, it causes the skin cells to turn their pigmentation into a different skin tone, like my own".

He explained to me, waiting for my reaction.

"Does it hurt when I touch it"?

I asked curiously.

"No".

He let me get a better look at his skin disorder.

I gently touched his arm, and nothing bad happened.

Then, Michael began to feel emotional, and the tears were now rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh Michael, it's okay. I still think you're gorgeous".

I wrapped my arms around him into a loving hug.

"B-but F/n...I c-can't..."!

He stuttered as he continued to sob like a little lost child.

"I would never laugh at you. I love you too much to ever think about making fun of you".

I rubbed his back with one of my hands to comfort him.

Michael took out a tissue and blew his nose.

"T-Thank you so much".

He pulled me into a hug and I cuddled into him, kissing his hands as he held me in his arms.

After Michael got himself dressed, we both went downstairs to the kitchen so we could finish eating our breakfast.

I giggled as we both fed each other the food in a romantic way.

Then, we went into the living room to watch Peter Pan.