Pranking Michael (Bad era)

I was in the backyard watching the kids who were visiting Neverland play by the pool.

Michael had just gotten out of the shower and was walking outside.

"Hey F/N, I have an idea"!

Janet whispered to me while Michael was playing super soakers with Macaulay Culkin.

I ran to meet her behind the Giving Tree, and we came up with a plan to prank Michael.

"I think he's got some flour in the kitchen".

I led Janet inside the mansion and we both sneaked into the kitchen, where we found a big bag of flour.

We both rode on the golf cart around the garden so we wouldn't look suspicious.

Michael was laughing and having a good time while he was hanging out with Macaulay Culkin, who was a friend of his.

I sneaked over to the top of the Crow's nest.

Janet helped me carry the bag of flour to the top.

After we both made it to where we needed to be for our prank, I spied on Michael while he was making chalk drawings on the sidewalk.

When the time was just right, me and Janet grinned mischievously as we slowly tipped over the bag, and it was aimed at the top of Michael's little noggin.

"Aaaaahhh"!

He yelped as he somehow became covered in flour.

Macaulay and his friends came to what was going on, and they all immediately started laughing their butts off.

"Oh my god...I'm a huge mess".

Michael didn't look like he was mad at us, so we both let a sigh of relief.

But then he looked up at the Crow's nest, where me and Janet were both hiding.

"Janet? Is that you"?

We had been caught.

"Oh, we're just tryin' to get a better view".

I sheepishly said to the king of pop.

He wasn't buying my story.

"I'm so gonna get you back after I go inside to take a shower and wash my hair throughly".

Michael Jackson walked away with a mischievous smirk.