•Youtubers•

The music at the top is to set the mood of the story so - Angst, language and depression warning.

Tord and Tom were gaming youtubers who met over a online game, though they met in real life at vidcon and other cons,Tord lived with his roomate Edd on one side of London while Tom lived with his roomate Matt on the other side.

And though Tord and Tom had both the large following you could tell that Tords was always the more noticed one of t9he two making Tom feel like he was in Tords shadow, most people even believed that Tom didnt even have his own channel and was just in Tords videos for the hell of it.

This caused people to comment snarky things to tom in his comments how he was just with Tord for popularity and clout, sometimes even worse. Matt often had to check on Tom after we had finished recording to make sure tom was okay. Most of the time with his head down, arms crossed and tears about to fall.

Vidcon was the next day and he decided he wasn't going, he couldn't see Tord as he never stopped the comments or asked them to stop if anything he tried to encourage them which hurt Tom. He didnt want to see Tord or all the fans who thought hes love for games wasn't genuine.

-half way through next day-

Tom had received many messages on social media asking where he was at vidcon non being from Tord, as he was usually on the mental health panel something Tord didnt know and he made sure of, meanwhile downstairs Matt was talking to non other than Edd who was at the hotel room at vidcon, they both made contact once they found out Tom and Tord found eachother, yet they never told them, they had discussed that Tom wasn't at vidcon with Tord and was actually home instead.

-part 2 coming soon!-