Chapter 11

I put through a days work with the girls, although it did feel quite lonely, I thought there would be more people up here. For sure not just us 5 can protect the land.

"Who's on night work?" Lisa asked all of us as we gathered round, placing down the weapons.

"I need my sleep" I said and they all giggle. "It's true." I tried to make this sound so cold but I failed and fell to the ground laughing with the others.

"I say Y/N's on night!" Jennie said out loud, watching me make a 'what on South you sly child'. They all started to agree so I made a little argument the friendly way.

"I'm younger then all of you so I say I ne-"

"Let the baby sleep" Rose mentioned this time.

"Ugh, you guys!" I started to whine like a baby who wants attention.

"I'll be on night with you Y/N" Lisa smiled and we all couldn't stop laughing. We imagined that every creature at the bottom could hear us.

"I'll stay just in case since the night is where more crimes happen." Rosé walked to her weapons and so did me and Lisa. Jisoo and Jennie walked of the lookout and to the elevator, going to there rooms to sleep while they can.

I got the ammo out of my pockets and placed it inside the guns. Then, I placed down lots of those bombs on the wall so if there is an attack, we can push them off which would only kill the enemies.

I put my hoodie hood over my head again because it started to freeze up.

We kept our eyes open for a good 3 hours long. Even though that doesn't seem long, it is when your just staring at plain darkness at night. I gave the two a signal to switch places since I was getting really bored here in this only seat.

Another 10 minutes when past until we heard the wolves howl. That means it's 12 at night. I signed and knew this was going to be a long night.

A maid came through the door while we were still on the lookout.

"I thought you might be hungry" She said as we all turned around at once and bowed to say our thanks. She placed some food and water by us and then went back inside.

The next morning, I went straight to my bed and started to sleep. I was so tied after last night that we all actually took turns in getting 30 minutes of sleep. It was embarrassing at first but you have to do what you have to do.

I placed on the same clothes because, well, that's the uniform. I walked to the mirror and started to pose just to give myself some confidence. I have a meeting. Right, a meeting with the King.

I made my hair perfect and made sure there were no stains on these pure white clothes. I took a deep breath and after getting some food to eat, I went to the meeting.

The elevator was empty so I was lucky since I can't stand imagining being with that vampire again.

Creepy.

I got of it as soon as I was there and knocked on the door. I placed my hood over my head and put on my mask.

It's just in case there's some maids or other creature who'll will see me.

I opened it as I got a response and closed it. Turning around, I knew I had to be the most unlucky person ever.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly, walking past them and then sitting on the couch, waiting for my turn to speak with the King.

"I didn't know we would meet ag-"
"You didn't answer my question" I spat out, cutting him of from speaking.
"I was having a meeting of course, what else would you expect?"
"And the boys?"
"You didn't answer my question" He mimicked my words as I turned to him with my deep red eyes.

I warned him and the boys looked at him in shock.

The King looked at me and I turned them back to normal, relaxing on the couch. I made myself comfortable.

"Like I said boys, they appeared beside the river 2 days again and were passed out. We don't know where they came from or where they went. They say they don't remember anything but it looks like the book was true. They were teleported to Earths and forgot about HybridVerse and now they are back, they don't remember Earth but they think they have been here since the war which they forgot about. 12 years have gone since that." The King said while I spaced out, tried of waiting.

"So is that her? Is that actually Y/N?"

I turned my heard to them when I heard my name.

"Who said it?" I looked at them madly. "Who knows my name?" That Jungkook guy smiled with tears eyes. He walked closer to me as the boys talked with the King.

"You're too close."
"Our hearts are." He looked at mine and I got up, ready to hit him but he brought me into a hug. "I love you."
"Sorry to break it to you but I don't know you" I tried pushing him off but he was actually stronger than me. He was better physically but I was better mentally. "You know I can just push you off with that force like yesterday."

"But did it work?" He chuckled and moved his mouth to my ear. "Please remember us Y/N, you mean the world to us"

"Please stop spitting in my ear." I shot out and his ears widened apologetically. "What do you want? It seems like you're around every corner I go" I gave up and asked.

"I want you to remember."
"I can't do that so easily although I'm higher than you, I don't have THAT much power to do so." I exaggerated the word 'that' just to get it out forcefully.

He ignored everything I said and gently pushed me to the closest wall. I closed my eyes scared. I would have never expected me to be scared of someone lower than me but I guess that's how it is.

He stared into my eyes for a bit as I lost myself in them. I don't know what I was doing but I felt like it was right as my heart started to beat faster and louder.

"Please let me."
"You what?" I asked while still staring. He started to take my mask off and I let him. He looked down to my lips and I smirked and pushed him onto the wall with me on top, still looking at each other eyes. "You can try but it's harder than you thought" I chuckled coldly, taking the mask out of his hands and walked to the boys. "And to you, make sure he doesn't whine about being so close but missed" I pulled the hood down more and put the mask on. "What was the meeting about King?" I asked but it looks like I've already found out. So it was to meet them and know about me loosing my memory?

If he really wants to have me, he has to show how much he wants me.

Before I left, I recognise one boy barely.

It was quite a while back when I was just walking around when I was bored and I hadn't eaten in ages because I needed to become more in shape for a GateKeeper and I worked out a lot to the point I faint. I was walking and he stopped me, asking why I was so pale. I said not to worry but he gave me some of his water and food which was in his bag. He said to keep safe so after that day, I tried to. I remember his name. It was Min Yoongi.

I came back to me senses and walked out of the room with the biggest smirk on my face, going on the elevator and watching the couples on this land. If you wanna be better then them, then test me.

I walked back into my room to get some sleep before the night shift.

-

Hope you're enjoying!