Chapter 2- Lose Yourself.

-Levi's Pov-

I walk to the gym after Avery Parker kicked me out  of her house.

Oh Avery, she is beautiful, but she can't be mine. 

I bet your wondering why. Well there are two reasons 1) She is the sister of the rivaling gang and 2) My past.

I now your thinking how can 1 guys passed be so bad. Well lets just say I pissed allot of people off. 

In fact I  going to meet my very pissed off boss right now.

I walk trough the double doors of the gym door. The gym is dark and oddly quiet.

"Where's my shipment Levi." I hear a very anger very firm voice from behind me.

"Why hello to you to, Samuel." I say

Samuel glares at me. " I said where is my shipment." He all but  growls at me.

"I dont have it." i say trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"What do you mean you do have it?" He asks getting angrier by the minute.

"Don't have what?" a new voice from behind ask.

I look around Samuel to see a  girl about our age with Gorgeous brown eyes and long blackish-brown hair.

"Nothing Cecilia. Now go back to my office." Samuel says lowirng his voice to a gently tone.

I guess this is his new girlfriend he always talks about. 

"You better no me a Butt-Juggling Monkey Smuggla." she says and a serious tone, placing her hands on her hips.

Wow this girls language is seemingly odd.

"Don't worry Babe. I'm not." He lie's strait to her face.

"Okay." she says giving him a quick peck on the lips before scurring back to the office

"So thats you no bitch?" I say, before I can stop the words, I probably should't have said that.

"BOYS!!! Take care of this Kid now. Teach him a lesson." Sam screams

Two of his men come in to take me to my destiny.

I know what is going to come next.

                                                                                    And lets just say its not going to be good.