Chapter 4- History has a way of repeating itself.

-Levi's Pov-

 I power off my  phone after texting Avery.

I go to the chest in front of my bed and unlock it. There it is the picture that was taken the day it happened.

The picture is worth a thousand words. I remember the day it happened like it was yesterday.

-Flashback-

I walk into the Rusty's the car shop I work at. There is a couple of boys huddled in the corner. 

I notice Jay out of the bunch. I blond hair sticks out in the group of brunettes he stands with.

"Hey Jay." i say holding out my hand for him to Hi-five.

He slaps my hand. "Sup Man?" he asks.

"The usually." I say shrugging.

Just then a beautiful brunette walks into the shop. I whistle lowly under my breath. 

Jay turns and glares at me I don't get why until she walks up to Jay and gives him a kiss.

"Hey Babe." Jays to the brunette.

"Hi I am Levi." I say extending my hand for her to shake.

"Hello I'm Cordelia,But you can call me Cora." she says taking my hand and shaking it.

" Hey Jay are you bringing Cora t the party to night." I ask turning towards Jay.

"Only if sh wants to go." he says turning to smile at Cora.

"Hell yeah I wanna go" she says pumping her fist in the air.

"Alright I guess I will see  you there." I say waving them a quick goodbye.

-Later that Night at the Party-

 I am starting to feel the 10 or 11 shots of vodka I had kick in.

I stumble towards the door of a bedroom. I see Cora getting dressed back in to her dress that I seen her show up in I look to the other side of the room to she Derek my bud from school getting dressed also. I f Cora is dating Jay then why is she sleeping with other guys? 

I have to tell Jay. I stumble back in to the hallway to see Jay standing there looking more pissed off than I have ever saw him. I think I get why. Cora is standing behind me with one arm in her sleeve and the other with it only on her wrist and her is a mess along with her makeup.So it looks like we had just had sex. He didn't see  Derek because Derek had used the door that entered the next room over.

"Jay its not what it looks like." We say in unison.

"Sure It isn't I can"t believe I just found out  my best friend and my girlfriend are sleeping together.you know what Cora we are done. And Levi watch your back because I am going to make your life a living hell." Jay says. 

Before ether of us have a chance to respond Jay stomps away.I  turn around to see Cora fall to her knees crying.

-End of Flashback-

Nobody has  heard from Cora since that night. People think she jumped town,but nobody really knows.

I have always heard that history has a way of repeating it self and I have this gut feeling that if I even try to get with Avery, that something is going to happen, and I don't think I can take another heart breck in my life. 

Know you may think I am talking about Cora but I'm not I am talking about some one else someone that was very near and dear to my heart my....