Chapter List

Here is the overview of all the chapters that is contained in this story. This will be updated when another chapter is Rewrited

1-(The Lost Viper) Completed on December 01, 2019 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Thirdperson
-Introduction
-Mysteries and plots
-Few actions
-1842 Words

"You jeopardize everything colonel. We could've just sneak ourselves right out of that alien facility after I planted the X-4 charges but you just had to shoot that one ADVENT officer. How are you going to explain this to Central?"

2-(First, ADVENT. Now, Rogue Humans?) Completed on December 02, 2019 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Thirdperson
-Plot thickens
-A 'friendly' relationship is bloomed
-2198 Words

"The first thing I remember is...I woke up in a burning facility, and then I've been living alone ever since. Those foods that you saw in my place, humans gave them to me from a place where they build a town. They said that, I was welcome to come in wherever I wanted."

3-(Mysterious Slithering Town) Completed on December 03, 2019 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Thirdperson
-Plot thickens
-Some kids gaming
-Your Man Gander?
-2502 Words

"What's the big idea? Who the hell are you? Are you trying to rob me? Do not interfere with my shopping."

4-(Jormungandr) Completed on December 09, 2019 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Thirdperson
-Plot thickens
-Few actions
-A town's history
-Scott's heroic action
-2581 Words

"Not all of them are like that, like this one. He saved these humans and give them a new life for 2 years. Same as us humans, some of us are bad and some are good. If we act like them and just take whatever we want, then we are just as bad as the aliens."

5-(A Training Session) Completed on December 18, 2019 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Thirdperson
-Plot thickens
-The relationship is growing
-A unique soldier of Xcom
-Mystery person
-3032 Words

"A sword is used by someone with a passion for style who lives and dies by the rule of discipline, striking a balance between offense and defense, knowing the right time to strike and knowing the right time to wait for the opponent to strike. Once mastered, even the toughest opponent will respect a sword wielder."

(Just something that I draw

(Just something that I draw. Bellatrix chilling and looking at the horizon.)

6-(Bella) Completed on January 01, 2020 (Rewrite In-Progress)

-Perspective view
-Dafuq?
-New backstory
-Another plot forms
-A sibling-like relationship
-So many questions!
-2623 Words

"Owh, its just you Adrian."