Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving

Comenzar desde el principio

"Cmon get dress.. For daddy?" I tried to corporate but of course this is Nylah we're talking about. 

She giggled a bit. "your not even dress." she pointed out.  I looked down at my t shirt and jeans. I was as dress I was going to get. 

"well... I'll get dress after you get dress? "

" No.  How about I get dress after you get dress?" she spoke. 

"Nylah i ain't playing with you."  This little girl was always testing me and she was only four. I could see it now, when Vivian have the baby i'll be sporting gray hair.  this is too much i swear. 

"I'm not playing though. Can i wear something else?" I sighed, Vivian picked the damn outfits out for a reason. 

"No. Put this on." 

"I guess I'm not getting dress..." She sighed dramatically falling back onto the bed. 

**

"Carry me!" Ny held her arms up i picked up and took her downstairs, after nearly 40 minutes she decided to put on the damn outfit. I may or may not had threaten her. 

I don't understand why she was being so hardheaded. It was just a simple shirt and some black jeans. At first Vivian picked out leggings but I'm not letting them wear them. 

Not when their four. Not when their eighteen. 

Going downstairs Vivian was siting at the table with her hand on her stomach and her eyes closed. She looked tired but that's what her ass get for waking up so early. Before my mom,dad and her parents came she was in the kitchen trying to prepare the dinner. It wasn't nothing new since she done the same thing every year for the last four years. 

I let Nylah down and she ran up to Vivian and laid her head on her stomach. The girls were anxious for Vivian to have the baby, she was just eight months along almost time. "Always staring at her while see sleeps." My mom said making me jump. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. How long until dinner is finished?" i questioned, i was hungry as hell but i just wanted to know. 

"Maybe another hour or so. Your sister,cousins and aunts are their way." I nodded before walking towards Vivian. "Don't stare at me." she whispered with her eyes closed. I chuckled and she opened them. 

"What do you want baby?" she yawned and sat up in the chair, it's funny to see her sit down because she tends to sloth and slide down in the chair. "Lets go upstairs." I stated, she looked at me oddly as if i wanted to have sex with her. 

Aye, i wouldn't mind but it wasn't on my mind. 

"Vivian it's not like that." 

She laughed and carefully stood up on her feet, "Mmhmm, even after four years i don't trust being alone with you like that." she shook her head and waddle upstairs. She was just wearing a dress but she had said was going to change into something else. 

"There's other people in the house please don't do anything." My mom said laughing. I smacked my lips before going up the steps, i saw the door to our bedroom still close but the baby room was open and a lamp was on. Of course she went in there. 

"Whatcha doing Mrs.Brown?" I stood in the doorway as she looked around. The room was simple, it was a creme color with lavender flowers, of course Vivian had to put her favorite color somewhere. 

I saw Vivian smile to herself, "What are you thinking?" i questioned. I walked further into the room and she turned and looked at me. "Nothing.. I was just looking around the room. We still need to figure out a name for her though." I  nodded, it was true i didn't have any names off the top of my head but we'll figure it out.