Chapter

In the past
Moon POV
"You're saying I can't have a child?" Tears coming in the prick of my eye "I'm sorry Queen Moon but you infertile there's nothing I can do I'm sorry." The Doctor said.
  As I went back to the castle I started to cry.

What am I going to tell to river ? What am I going to tell my people?

Time skip

"How did the appointment go?" River asked. And that's allI started to sob for 5 minutes straight . Through my tears I said "I can't have children."
"Hey , it's okay. I still love you and we can adopt right?" He said, trying to comfort me. He might have not been the smartest or the handsomest but he made me happy. It made me feel worse. "It's not that. What About the people? What will they say? I know they won't accept someone who wasn't of royal blood."

"Maybe we can- . Maybe we can talk to the Magic high commission about this?" He says.

That's it.

" River, thank you! You're so smart, how could I have not thought of that!" Hope is coming back to me. I kissed him, and Just like that I left to see them.

Time skip

3rd POV

"Well what are we going to do?" Heakapoo asked the rest of the commission. Moon left a while ago after she told them the news. The commission told her they could handle the problem and she could leave. "I don't know?Maybe find a child that looks like her?" Rhombulus responded.

"We were even lucky we found festivia. It was hard enough to find someone who looked a little like eclipsa. How do you think where going to find someone who looks like moon and river?! People aren't as stupid as they used to be." Omntraxis said in return. "Well we have to do something! We can't keep her waiting or the people!" Heakapoo says.

  "BBBBAAA." Lekmet finally spoke. "That's true, but that should be our last resort." Omntraxis said in return. "She doesn't even look Mewman! So she's off the list." He finishes.
"But there is a necklace that used to exist that made anyone who wore it look like a mewman. Maybe we can find it or create it and make her wear it. Well even put a binding curse on it so she can't take it off. It's a win win! They get a child we get to keep our secret."Rhombulus said.

Time skip

"Are we really going to do this? This could turn out bad." Heakapoo spoke unsure

"Relax as long as Eclipsa doesn't escape and as long as this child doesn't take off this necklace we'll be safe."

Hope you liked it! Sorry it took forever. I'm just bad at writing . Hope you have a great day!