Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ebony's POV

This will show him he is the man of this house and that he can't do whatever he wants whenever he wants to!

Belle, Olivia and I Joined the circle where all the boys were sitting. They seemed so absorbed in their conversation that they didn't even notice we were gone.

"Okay then let's start!" I said getting everyones attention. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will" says a guy I think is called Adam

He looks around the circle, his gaze stops on Belle. Uh oh.

"Belle, truth or dare?" he asked smirking

"Ummm... Truth." She says looking around at everyone exept Adam. Is there something going on here? Well I'll her later.

"Okay then, how many boyfriends have you had?" yep definitely something going on here. Good thing I'm the match maker from heaven.

Belle looks embarassed but mumbles the number two. A look of releif flashes on his face before he quickly masks it with a smirk.

"Okay Belle your turn!" I say looking at Belle who could probably be mistaken for a tomato.

"Well I dare..." she looks at me nervously "Jackson to go into the closet with Eb for seven minutes to do what ever they like. Keep in mind it's only seven minutes. She giggles as sone of the other laugh as well.

I stand up an look towards Jackson. He is smirking at me and highfiving the other guys.

I smile to myself and wink at Liv and Belle.

Liv got up and led us to the closet and closed the door behind us and then turned the lights off. Jackson took a step towards me, he was still smirking. He wouldn't be after I'm done with him. I took a step towards him and bentley stroked his face. My hand tingled and I slowly pulled it away. Jackson lent in and I bought my hand up and picked him in the face. He groans and stumbled back. I could here whistled from out side. Haha they have got the wrong idea. This time I kicked him in the shin and twisted his arm around his head so he couldnt move. Then a started punching him in his stomach. He was groaning and I could see his eye was starting to bruise. I heard Liv yell out that we only had 1 minute to go. I pulled him up by his shirt and kneed him where the sun don't shine. He yelled out in pain and I could hear so e cheers from the boys. I heard so wine knock on the door and then the lights went on. Jackson was in a heap on the floor with a blood nose. Belle opened the door and I walked out and sat down. Liv and Belle looked at me and the to the cupboard and gasped when they saw Jackson on the floor. I think he was unconscious but oh well he'll get over it. The guys also saw him and rushed over to help. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

Jackson- 1 Eb- 1

___________________________________

Sorry it was a bit violent but don't hate Eb she was just getting back at Jackson. And Jackson will be fine.

Please vote and comment and fan

Xx

Gabbilou