2

"You're back? But it's just lunch time" Hansul asked as he saw Boyoung come inside their room. "Yeah, I didn't want to eat shitty canteen food. Also, I need some blood. Lately I've been so focused on something I've even forgotten to drink" She said ruffling her hair and bending her knees to float her way to the fridge where she stored type O+ bags of blood.  "So, how's going with your 'scheme'?" Hansul asked quoting with his hands.

"Eh, not so much is happening. Jeon isn't trying to persue him that much so I can't really cause drama" She said as she took a bag and stuck a straw before drinking the blood not forgetting to close the fridge door. Hansul nodded and went to the sink to wash his hands. Boyoung paused and looked at him.

"Idiot! You have a fresh wound and you didn't tell me?" Boyoung exclaimed and flew infront of Hansul making him stumble. Hansul huffed but stood up "Why would I?" He raised a brow as Boyoung rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand with the wound and smirked. "Idiot, firstly, I'm hungry. Secondly, fresh blood is much tastier than refrigerated ones" She said trying to bite his hand but he quickly pulled it away making Boyoung stumble backwards. "And so? How does tha benefit me?" he asked quirking his brow.

"Fool, once I lick your hand, that stupid wound will heal" she said her eyes flaring red as she craved for the others blood. She was about to pounce on him when he sighed and stretched his arms towards her. "Fine, I need it gone anyways.." he mumbled and as Boyoung nodded while examining the wound. She traced the part around the wound making Hansul hiss.

"Why..?" She asked as she licked the wound clean. "No reason.." He replied retracting his arm and smiling nervously at her. She narrowed her eyes at him about to ask him. But she heard the bell ring. "I have something to ask you later, dear Hansul. Look forward to it. Ta-tah~" She waved and went to the door to go to her class.

-AFTER DISMISSAL IN FRONT OF THE DORMS-

"Boyoung...?" Jimin called out his friend who he's supposed to meet. He sighed and sat down on one of the steps on the stairs. He waited exactly 6 minutes when he saw a panting Boyoung coming from inside. "O-oh, Jimin! You're here already?" She asked as she straighten her composure. "Yeah, so..? What is it you want to tell me?" Jimin asked warily and stood up.

"Riiightt! Yeh I almost forgot. We've been friends for over years now right?" Boyoung asked with a straight face. Jimin nodded nervously starting to sweat "You trust me right? You always believed in me.." Boyoung said and faced Jimin with a grin. "Yes..." he replied and stepped back when she stepped forward.

"I hope nothing changes, when I tell you...." she started with a smirk. Jimin smiled nervously "You're scaring me...." He said in a tiny voice. But that tiny voice made Boyoung freeze. "Ahh, right! My apologies. But there's really no right time but now to tell you this" she said and smiled. But her eyes were filled with no emotions at all. She was like a doll. She lowered her head smirking, Jimin didn't see it, but her eyes flared red

"I'm a vampire" She said and smiled before facing him. "What? You're kidding.." he said awkwardly. "No. Do you think I am?" She said showing Jimin her red eyes and her fangs. Jimin widen his eyes and gulped.